scope my new e-digs

www.ocmdpools.com

:naughty:

Looks good!

very nice Mike!

nice mike.

Looking good! Nice comments too.

“We had OC Pool Management install an automatic chemical controller on our pool this year. This will save us a considerable amount of money in chemicals, and we had no violations from the health department for improper disinfectant levels this year. The service that we have received from OC Pool Management has been excellent.”

• Bob Paroda, Pyramid Condominium
    President, Delmarva Condominium Management Association

“OC Pool Management has taken care of four of my pools this summer. They were all open on time, and I had zero issues through the whole summer. Instead of receiving complaints from my properties like usual, I actually received compliments. I highly recommend OC Pool Management. ”

• Tim Ketcham, Community Manager
    Legum and Norman, Inc.

“It was a true pleasure working with OC Pool Management. Their service and professionalism has been outstanding, unlike the two prior companies with whom we dealt. They have made my job as president much easier, therefore allowing me to concentrate on other association projects. ”

• Lori Cherry, President
    Crab Cove HOA

“This is the best our pool has ever looked in all of the years I’ve owned a unit here. Until this season, dealing with the pool has been our property’s biggest headache. This year it has been an absolute pleasure. We look forward to using OC Pool Management for years to come! ”

• Bob Kirk, Board Member
    Hidden Harbour III

“In addition to the pool maintenance, we are often graced with many witty comments. The only complaint has been a minor one involving a picture in a bathtub.”

-Jeff95TA, Moderator
Pittspeed.com

It looks pretty nice, but I think it’d be a bit more profesional without the “personal” touches on the homepage…

-TJ

:rofl:

right-click - save as

:bowrofl:

cool, I figured sleeper and that other guy at the pool party turned you away from cleaning pools… but the website looks good

Sweet man … Looks nice!

looks good…

If u want some advice on lead generation in a B2B service industry environment, PM me. We can have a phone chat. My B2B marketing is sick (LOL) - that is if your looking for new potential clients for no cost more than your time.

you just need to fix those tabs when you scroll over them. they pop up at the bottom of the page instead of under the words like services

Nice Website Darkstar!

• Lori Cherry, President
    Crab Cove HOA

Let me offer a little more detail about Lori . . .

Cherry was a stripper at the Cove,
A few years back, she took Darkstar’s virginity
and left him with the crabs.

Little known fact, Cherry went on to become Lil’ Kim

Question Mike,

How did you go from cleaning pools to offering plumbing jobs in your list of services? I take it you contract work out or have contractors you deal with?

Nice!

congrats!

Pool plumbing is simple…we provide it as one of our services…

My question is since he just started this buisness 3 years ago, how did he all of the sudden learn how to do plumbing. Yes some plumbing is simple, but are you going to hire me to work on your commercial pool if all the training I have is a book from home depot? Thats why I was asking. I don’t remember any posts from DS the past 3 years stating he went to plumbing school or had an apprenticeship other than playing with his pipe snake at night, So I was curious how that came about.

whos RJMolina?

He will :bj: out ur pipes Mike!

That’s what I’m afriad of.