Scum bag DARE U is back for more

How many different ways can it be said. Maybe its that some of us people “hiding behind a computer keyboard” dont give a rats ass to waste the time confronting someone they dont care to communicate with outside of shift, because at least to me the two of us aren’t on the same social wave length. I cant stand know it all, their way or the highway, taller than thou attitude people. Its not just what I read and see/hear/say to MK4 30R on shift, its what I hear and are told about Brett by people outside of a PC screen. What ever it is, the ball is in his hands now. If he wants to chill out and change the way he acts here on shift, in efforts to change my (and I am sure many others) view on him, good for him and I would be more than welcomed to give him a shot socially.

fuck, this isnt even totally about brett IMO. the same above can go for anyone else here, or new members coming on board. Its just that MK4 made an example of himself here. Its not a fuckign band wagon thing, it is the what, why and how it went down.