Scumbags :rant:

so, the other day i go to go into the dollar store to buy pop and mentos… i wanted to blow it up,cuz i never did it before.

I park next to three thug white boys, they were blastin their nigga beatz. I take a quick glance to see who it was and the one kid gave me a dirty look.
I dont think much of it but when i come out i had a jolly surprise on my window…a nice luggie.
Hmm thanks fuck domes. seriously what peices of shit, it gets me angry…sure it could have been worse,they could have keyed my car or worse, but still…WTF?!

I hope they get in a car accident and 2 of them burn alive and the driver escapes just so he can live down the fact that he killed his 2 scum friends.

OK i am done.
just wanted to vent.

What a couple of asshats. :tdown:

Congrats on posting the darkest thing I’ve seen today. :lol:

Oh, and yeah, asshats suck.

word i really don’t understand how people can be such jerk offs to other peoples shit…

^ yeah especially for absolutly no reason. I blame rap lol.

It’s there whiteboy mentality brought on by that hardcore gangsta flow coming out there speakers

I personally listen to some hardcore gangster stuff when I play cs (read: Ice noobies )

If you find a lugie on your windshield it usually means you’re going to get raped.

shoulda spelled it loogie i think… i couldnt figure out what a luggie was… i read it luggage the first 2x…

its gonna be a long night…

sorry to hear man… it could be worse… spit wipes off…

was this in hamburg tyler? the rite aid plaza?

Those crazy whities.

hey what do you expect… you looked at them.

:wink:

j/k that’s pretty gross and stupid… so how did you get the luggie off?

it was me

‘loogie’

i kept thinking someone left a boot on your window til i scrolled down some

yes! you asshole… :hay: