Season ending cruise-10/25 (?)

I’ll step up and set a date/time…

Saturday, October 11th. Meeting place-Saratoga Auto Museum (If we get there earlier we won’t get kicked out, I will call and double check). Meet up at 3pm. Bullshit until whenever and head out. Stop for pics right before exit 24, then go up to exit 24, go thru Bolton Landing, have dinner in Glens Falls and be on our marry ways after that. We could always head up to exit 25 and take the scenic route with the windy fun backroads, but it seems like some people thought that was a little too much last time. I’m up for the scenic route if ya’ll are…

Lets set this up and make it happen, rather then talking about it and never doing it. I’m in for sure and can bring down at least another car with me, if not 2 or 3 or more. Adam (Pants Party) would be heading down from the north for this as well, assuming he comes.

1)TurboTravis (Travis)

EDIT-looking at changing it to 10/25 due to several other events on 10/11.

I’d be in, but when I go for a cruise I like it to have it’s ‘spirited’ moments, and to be completely honest the last cruise you guys went on seemed like one big pink clam fest.

Might have been a great time, but I want to hit up some twisties if I’m blowing through a tank of gas…

weather permitting ill come

Well, from exit 25 to Hauge is a good ‘twisty’ road, and from Hauge to Bolton Landing has some of the best, if not the best ‘twisties’ in Upstate NY. Just go to the front of the pack so some of the guys that don’t push the corners that hard don’t hold you up. I’m sure my Evo buddies would push their cars thru the corners with you, not to mention some people on here too.

Oh I thought you guys were like anti-going-over-5mph-over-the-limit :rofl

shit, i have a wedding to go to

Ohhh shit 10/11 is the cruise to LRP to watch the races, I’m going to that for sure.

Have the cruise end at Limerock so you can watch us race around the track.
Only 90 minutes from Albany and it is country roads mostly.

I would go on a cruise with you guys and probably bring maybe 3 others 10/11 is good

Maybe Ill go if my car stays together long enough. Its already getting more work done- repairing shit that shouldnt even need repairing again because it wasnt done right the last time.

GET A NEW CAR.

That is all ;D ::slight_smile:

Hmm ill go

im down!

Looks like it’s shaping up…if you are interested post so we can get an idea of who all wants to go!

That’s my birthday weekend, I might be down to go. Let me see what I have going on.

I’m in. :excited

hey PJB join the club and hopefully the weather will cooperate

I have to work :frowning:

Wanna buy this one so I can? I owe too much on it (repairs, mods, etc) to break even if I sold it. Its currently getting fixed again.

in!