Seat Opinion...

I found a Corbeau Forza Seat for cheap, its in great condition, black on black but it doesn’t have rails!

Anyone use these seat, Quality? Ride?

How hard is it to adapt the seat to stock rails?

How hard is it to find rails to adapt the Seat to your car?

For my S14…

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/Headso/racing-seats_1851_2543652.jpg

I think Bero (Brian) has that seat. From what i remember he customized the stock rails for his s13.

From what i could tell it was WWWWAAAYYYYY more cmofortable than his sparco.
Although i could not really fit in either of them.

It’s a great seat, buy it if it’s cheap…but seeing how you’re a bit bigger than me it will probably be a little too tight. Sit in it first if you have the chance.

looks very comfortable.

customizing your stock brackets is a complete bastard…

when i put my seats in (bings brides) i broke down and bought a pair of sparco universal bottom mount brackets. I’d guess they will fit that see as well, seeing as its bottom mount.

if it’s cheap, go for it.

I sat in beros, and it was comfy and im a big guy (38 waist), I like being held tight. My buddys bro also has them in his mustang and i like them

:wink:

Oh yeah…

Find the proper rails, or find someone who will make fia homologated rails.

There’s no sence putting in a fia seat but mounting it to non-fia spec.

seats tires brakes and suspension

four things you should never ever ever slack on

could be the difference between life and death, or maybe just shittier life.

from a more realistic standpoint, get a sidemount seat rather than bottom mount and bride 2pc rails and enjoy the super low centered seating position :smiley:

will bride brackets work on any one piece bucket? I want a momo speedster :stuck_out_tongue:

they have bride rails for eveyr application side mount get FG bottom mount get MO. expect to pay an arm and a leg for them though. the guys on zilvia are raving about nagisa auto rails for side mount… check those out as well. usually reclineables are bottom mount. fixed seats are side mount. i tried the custom fab route with pavel. wasted a day to no avail. just buy the proper bride rails but budget your purchase.

bottom mounts sit so so so high on 240s its disgusting, and im a short guy

run a bride FG and modify the L brackets to work with the seat. They have a fair bit of play in the brackets so they should work

I have the Corbeau Forza II (wider version in the shoulder then the normal Forza ) used them for years… they are better then the Sparco for the simple reason that they are sprung AND webbed seat and back… this makes a workd of difference when your street driving, the rails are very good, smooth mechanisim and the total seat/rail setup is ~ 25 maybe 30lbs if your seat rail is bigger.

mine at the same hieght as stock, and they are on sparco bottom mounts.

Anyone got the Bride rails in an S13 I can try out? I also am small, and pretty much the only reason I didn’t get proper rails was because of that. I kinda want to be able to see over my dash :stuck_out_tongue:

Are there any bottom mount options though? My zeat is teh bottom mountz. Maybe I’ll just get another seat, seen.