Seat Options

guess I have to get seats now, my factory ones squeek a bit I guess from accelerating to hard…

:rofl:

ricers

yeah we’re all ricers because we don’t like being thrown around in a stock seat while actually RACING AROUND CORNERS OMGHI2CENTFICALFORCE

not everyone is a drag racer

although i hear the stock cobra seats actually hold you in greater than any race seat ever invented from 1904-2058

they do :finger:

and shelby does no form of competition with his car… which is whyi called him a ricer

but heres one thing we know for certain

my cobra > your pos

1 bench seat car, 4 bucket seat cars proving once again you don’t know shit about me so shut the fuck up.

i’ve sat in a g-body bucket before… might as well be a bench seat.

race season hasn’t started yet invalid point

but heres one thing we know for certain

my cobra > your pos

also invalid to the topic - 2 points

all g-body buckets are not created equal. monte’s obviously have the cheapest ones because chevy is the bottom, separate headrests. Buicks are a little better but they too have separate head rests, cuttys have high back integrated head rests and are way more comfortable than the other two. Besides, g-body bench seats is like sittin on your couch which is way better than sitting in some stiff ass hard seat found in some junk honda.

till your throw it into a fast left hander and realize you’re sitting on the guy next to you

you just implied that a g-body would go into a corner fast enough to move the driver. sorry, but it ain’t gonna happen. :smiley:

http://home.earthlink.net/~snodrgn/5090959Fastguy.jpg

yeah i think the frame would give out first

whoa whoa whoa what up with all the g-body bashing again. the frame on a g-body is solid. lo lo mike from penn hills cut the roof off his cutlass and hops it on hyraulics with no frame damage. If i make a hard left and i end up sittin in the passenger seat that pretty much means i let go of the steering wheel and i was driving like an ass without my seatbelt.

KaNUT… help me out brotha… school them on the handling capabilities of a GNX rear gbody.

ont talking about on the street, gaurentee you’d be all over the place if you autoxed the car and tried to go through a pivot

there is only one gaurentee in life and thats death.

try it sometime

haha