Second vote to permanantly ban Ahmed (rogerthat240)

I do keep my promises and I am a person of principle, however I had to re-enter here just because I saw this. This is just ridiculous.

Getting really desperate now aren’t we?

People might think it’s personal but I’m going to list some reasons why I think he should be banned.

Only God knows what’s in your messed up head. One thing is for sure, you constantly try to pick a fight and instigate fights between me and others for a long long LOOONG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. I had no problem with people in the beginning on son240 per say, but what you acomplished was instigating differences of opinion and disagreements which resulted in Mark clones. Mockery, foul play and ‘jokes’, that lead
me to insult and hate you back. Common-sense. Not giving me a right to even say anything or defend myself in anything by simply saying “oh it’s just ahmed” regardless of how right or wrong. Repeating an infinite list of lies-bs against me even getting others that never EVER spoke to me on the forum to attack me/hate me. That’s pretty serious. I would say that’s a pretty personal vandetta/agenda that you have.

In other words you do have a personal agenda and are desperate or have some odd fear of me. This thread is a perfect example. You are trying really really REALLY hard with MAXIMUM effort to make me look as bad as possible. Every other thread you follow me. Every other thread you try to instigate others to start shit with me, ruining any thread I enter and then blaming me for it “hey look ahmed ruined this thread, yup yup yup you see”. Pretty pathetic. Only God knows what’s in your messed up desperate mind. You have serious penis-envy.

1. He bashes SONlings all the time even though he doesn’t know them.

Those that spoke with respect and maturity with me, get along quite well with me. I’m actually quite friendly but of course you wouldn’t know anything about that. It’s pretty common-sense. If you talk to me with respect, I’ll talk to you with respect. If you bash me all the time, I’ll bash you back all the time. You think I’m some kinda submissive sissy nerd? Common-sense. Don’t insult me to begin with, I won’t insult you. It’s
fairly fair. And all that shit about how every forum banned me. PLEASE name me all those forums that banned me!!! So much lies. I got banned on here. I got banned on zilvia. That’s it. I got banned on zilvia for mocking US military/soldiers who happen to be mods. Common-sense it won’t fly far. They can kiss my ass.

You know absolutely NOTHING about me, yet made up SO MUCH about me. You got a whole “Ahmed Encyclopedia Britanica”, yet don’t even know my birth name. You saw me TWICE! FRICKIN TWICE!!!

-First time at Tim Hortons showing off your red rusted SR swapped car that couldn’t even go straight when you steped on the gas or you couldn’t control it.

-Second time at Canadian tire where you drifted and did numbers and numbers of donuts and a burnout in the canadian tire parking lot. This was when you swapped it all over to the green hatch and stripped it out (despite mocking me initially for stripping mine out)… and… again… showing off to me.

It’s no different than me knowing you by seeing you twice, a squeeky short tiny but chubby shy kid with a prebuscent mustache of an oriental background (Indonesian?) who tried to show off his 240 to me but messed up his wheel and couldn’t even launch the car as air was leaking + having a bad alignment. You were feeling good about yourself when I complimented your car’s SR swap… yet you were feeling butt hurt when I said it has no power/torque below 4000rpm.

1. He bashes SON240sx.org as a whole.

I never would have if it weren’t for what I experienced here as a whole. Common-sense. I had no problem with anybody on here initially. I just had a vision for my car that was at odds with most guys who envisioned their car only as a jdm drift toy, to impress others and daily. I am building my car for myself, I don’t care. I was spouting ideas that didn’t necessarily make sense at first (still don’t to some) hence alot of “huh?”. That aside; differences of opinion could have been handled just fine if it weren’t for your instigations from the very beginning.

-You got alot of people to attack me as a whole, through plain mockery and disrespect. I would have never had a bad impression of Son240 if it weren’t for that.

-Likewise Son240 had an easy spark for mockery of anybody who newly joins.

-Any question or discussion at odds of the common-know-how would get attacked or sidetracked with irrelavent arguments. I am talking about how someone could ask a question and everyone would give every possible answer that had nothing to do with the initial question while getting the OP put down and insulted.

-Lastly everyone sounding like some 18 year old who chugs beer at high school parties that just opened their eyes to the real world while having stocks of male ego ready to burst out to prove themselves.

1. He hates and bashes on Canada all the time. Anyone on SON should respect that this is a forum for us Canadians.

-Criticizing the Canadian highway and traffic law, infrastructure (eg: roads, highways, etc…), criticizing government, etc… is not hating or bashing Canada.

-Talking about other countries I’ve been to that have better things (whatever they may be) is not bashing or hating Canada.

-Talking about other non-canadian 240 forums that have achieved great feats beyond son240 is not bashing hating or bashing Canada.

You have some serious insecurities. I consider myself quite international and don’t really care about one place or another, I love everywhere in principle. I just cite the honest pros and cons and what they really are and live life as it is. If anything, someone like you would give Canada a bad name. Bashing immigrants, other races, other countries. You are quite the hypocrite and of course you’re going to go ahead and call me a hypocrite.

1. He is very racist and uses racist terms in an offensive manner towards several members. (It’s much different than posting up racist jokes which are meant for laughs)

PPLEEAASSE…!!! Biggest hypocrite EVER! DON’T get me started!

-I am THE MOST anti-racist, anti-nationalist and anti-tribalist of them all. I am married to a woman who has nothing to do with my background, race, places I’ve lived or been born, history, etc… It’s none of your business anyways so no need to further explain.

-I’ve lived around the world growing up with many different people, cultures and environments. Not that such a thing can make someone anti-racist, anti-nationalist but it has made me.

-One of my biggest problems in Canada was surviving racist discrimintating kids who didn’t. Who only knew about themselves and what they were locally exposed to (be it tv or family) and who thought they had the best of the best of everything and everyone else was from an unknown useless place that you shouldn’t give a shit about.

-You clearly know nothing about me. Don’t even bother. I don’t wana start quoting you when it comes to that topic it would be tiresome.

1. He likes to post false information and bad recommendations in the tech section.

Wrong.

I post information you never heard of that you think is false information or a bad recommendations.

-For example having said “run no rear swaybar or a tiny rear swaybar” on our cars. You laughed at me and mocked me before I could even explain myself. Just because you don’t know about it or what it does, doesn’t mean it’s false or bad information. There’s tons of situations like this that we engaged in.

-Just because you didn’t experience it or reached that piece of information or experience, doesn’t make it wrong.

-Just because you experienced only one thing doesn’t mean it’s also the only thing either.

-However fact is fact. If something is shitty it’s shitty, if something is better it’s better. Don’t be butt hurt about it.

1. He asks a lot of stupid questions.

-Only stupid questions are unasked questions.

-I don’t know everything whether it be basic or advanced.

-The one who says they know everything is the one who closed their mind off to a potential wealth of immense knowledge.

-Eg; You destroying my thread despite how badly I gurgled it out. I asked whether there are additional things other than the ones I did or was about to do. Basic maintenance. I asked if there are some sensors or things I may not be aware of that may be on a 240. What’s so stupid about that?

-I could whip out the FSM and intentionally ask something you don’t know and then call you stupid.

-You on the other hand give a lot of stupid answers or no answers at all, only instigations.

1. He talks down to a lot of people and acts like he’s better than everyone else.

-Everyone on son240 talks down to each other. There is barely any respect often times. You are a perfect example.

-I’m not a submissive personality, but I am actually humble and friendly. Hard to believe, because in these circumstances you attack me all the time.

-I do like to engage in discussions, share and exchange whatever I may know, experiences and vice versa. That may bother you but that’s me.

-Knowing something you do not know and me saying it while you being butt hurt doesn’t mean “I always down”