secret government clearance app.

anyone ever have to fill this shit out? its a straight pain in the ass. also do they actually contact the people that you have listed on here???:dunno:

my friend just filled hers out and it covers her last 10 years - she didn’t mention them contacting anyone

however, I dated a guy in the secret service and he said they did interviews with his family and friends

yes they contact them… do you have the 10 page app or the 49 page app? it is a freakin pain in the ass.

good luck

im on section 12 so im assuming 49. wtf im about to just say forget it. im not trying to go to germany to work anyway. so fuck it.:finger2:

last 10 years i have lived in so many freakin places. damn. list people who have know you when you lived here and there address,phone number,hair color,birthday,pants size,shoe size,shirt size,ugly,thin,fat,tall,short,balding… :bsflag:

mp3 im in the dc area as well. where you from???

my buddy needed to get clearence for his new position in the navy, some hot ass FBI chick came to my house and interviewed me for like 20 minutes about him

so for some clearences they do more than jsut contact!

I have done the 35 page clearance form and yes it is a PAIN…I am not sure if they contacted anyone I listed or not.

for me it just doesnt seem worth it. only reason im doing it really is to see if i get it. plus i get 8 hours of pay for sitting here drinkin beer and filling it out.:bigok:

did you also have to have 2 fingerprint forms completed as well.

Silver Spring right now. I work in North East DC though

Had to do one for TS clearance yes they will check everything and the more you leave out the longer the investigation will take or might get you in trouble with trying to get it

nice. pretty close. im working in manassas now and live in alexandria.

yes i have to go to corporate to get the fingerprints though. we have crazy hand scanners and shit like that to get into some jobs. its pretty crazy. and im just an electrcian im not a spy or anything incase anyone was wondering.

oh yeah, i was seeing a guy down there and metro’d there on occasion.

metro sucks!!!

ugh yeah. I take it almost every morning, but it’s a 7 minute ride into work. beats driving!

i get up at 4 and leave at 4:45 so traffic isnt bad on the way to work and not to bad at 2:30 when i get out either.just so many cops on rt. 66 east on my way home.

to answer your question

yes we contact

im a security manager for the AF

processing them is a bicth so dont screw up

DO IT OR DIE…