seeking justice

had the same thing happen to me in December on Elmwood

Cop shows up and gives both of us attitude and said he refused to write a report because he used to be a body shop worker and he knows it’s only $200 bucks of damage. Luckily the kid was cool and admitted fault so his company paid the estimate of $1500

I called his boss to let him know about his officers “expertise”

I got $1000 for the mirror that got hit on the Passat, fixed it with a drywall screw and traded it in for the same amount I would have gotton with a new mirror on there. :smiley:

X…

ok so my sister called the police station. they said that a women police officer came which did not happen and to call back tommrow. also he didnt write down her insurance carriers name. he also kept telling my sister several times idk why you would go through insurance.

can any one tace her insurance carrier for me ?

i have her name, adress, plate #, d.o.b, and i have an ins. code ( i assume insurance code)

i wnt to call her inssurance but have no way since he didnt write it down for her but the stuff i listed above

Getting insurance involved will more than likely lead to an increase in insurance premiums for your sister for then next 3 years equaling the amount it would cost to fix it on her own.

Basically if she can’t get the money from the person who hit the mirror, you are out of luck.

X…

its what my sister wnts to do… not coming from my pocket

called the bpd and said i wnted her insurance carrier.

me : hi my sister was in a accident earlier. the policeman didnt give her the other individual involved insurance carriers name

her : what info did he give

me: dob ,adress , plate # , car make , phone number

her: call the girl and ask her for it. if she doesnt give it to you then you can come in

me: um ok so i have to drive all the way in when you can tell me on the phone

her: click

1. If the other persons insurance has to pay it should not affect his sisters insurance

2. If it’s under a certain amount (I think 1000 or 1500 but don’t quote me) and has to go on his sister’s insurance it still shouldn’t affect her rates.

nvm i got her inssurance carrier woot!

northtown quoted her like 320 for a new mirror because its heated and what not.

FGGT.

FGGT.

lol.

lol

qfg

you didnt read the whole sentence and im going to edit it

qfg

what happend to debos post lol !

heres what you do. find out where this girl lives, break her mirror, never say another word. from what was posted, it is very doubtful that your sister will receive any compensation for this without having negative effects which outweigh the cost of the mirror