seeking justice

+1 when my car got broken into downtown I called the cops and they go

Her: “Well this isn’t really a priority so please bring the car and yourself to whatever district it was to file a report”

Me: “The window was smashed all over the drivers seat”

Her: “Well then I guess if you want to file a report you will have to move it now won’t you”

I was sooo pissed off. I moved it and got there and the lady was such a bitch too.

cops name plz!

i have to ask. he was black if that helps.

just asked and she said she didnt receive the cops name.

edit: isnt it manditory the cop gives his name or something like that ?

It never helps :roflpicard:

ya basically i told her to call the police headquarter or w/e and ask for that policemans name

Doesn’t narrow it down much on the BPD. Now if this were Amherst PD… :snky:

haha he was being snky snky… how will i ever narrow the search

Eye for an eye…

Did you get the other drivers plate number? If so, have your sister file a claim with her insurance company. Have them run an insurance check on the other party. See what they come back with and file a claim with the other parties insurance company.

They will complete the investigation and even if the other girl says it wasnt her fault, her insurance may determine that she is at fault and pay the claim. If not, your sister will either have to file her own collision claim on her policy or get it fixed herself.

Were there any witnesses? Also how where the police called? Get the phone records that prove she called the police. At least it will show she made the attempt.

These steps wont guarantee that the other girl’s insurance will cover it, but it will make their chances better.

ya now that i think about it shes fucked either way… paying the deductable or paying out of pocket… insurance sucks… glad my soob is unmolested and in a safe place

thanks seasons

Who the fuck would ever really admit to an accident?

Yeah I totally was drunk and speeding and just smashed the fucking shit out of your car. I really don’t want to pay for it though.

shes going to do everything fourseason said. she has her tag id. no witnesses though that pulled over.

any one with any self respect or who was raised right… doesnt help it happend in buffalo of all places

LOLOLOLOLOLO.L

is it only a mirror? or is there paint damage or other damage too?

In the grand scheme of things, a mirror can’t be that expensive.

But sucks none-the-less

Good advice there. He’s an insurance adjuster/rep so I’d listen to him.

Any update on newds?

We’re still waiting for the penis pictures.