got rear ended

some little chick slammed into me from behind on delaware last night…i was in a hurry so i didnt chat chit, but i took all her information down…and i dont think there is ANY damage done…which is strange cause she smacked me pretty good…point of story, im a bad person, is there any suggestions on something i can get for free from her to take advantage of this opportunity?

like it was said in previous threads, only if you get a police report, if not “i didnt hit you” ect., give her a guilt trip,and if shes hot get with her

have a shop check ur car out. u may just not see any damage

:word: id go with that first and go from there

Maybe she really hated the wing?

police reports dont ned to be filed for anything under $500 damage

but this doesnt mean that if you have over 500 in damage that your fucked

in most cases people are reasonable, and if you submit a claim to her insurance, youll get paid for it

people dontr realize that 90% of the population FUCKING SUCKS at lieing

if you have real damage to your car, and call your local PD to come over, inspect your car, and send them off to talk to her to get her side, chances are the cops that talk to her will see right thru her

ive learned that the best way to do this shit is to alays get the other person to right THEIR info FOR YOU … and have them sign that shit …that way they have to explain why you have their info in their hand writing with their siggy too …

do what instense98rt did…we were on abbott and this chick rear ended us, he told them if they paid for the damages to the bumper he wont putit thru insurence…just telll the chick you have 400$ damage of you wanna be a dick…jk :lol:

Many years ago i got re ended in my old probe, the dude crumpled the whol rear end of my car and the sides were folded in. We exchanged info, he admitted it was his fault etc. I went on my way and the next day contacted insurance companies etc, and his ins paid for the damages came to over $2000 in damages so i think i got lucky. It doesnt mean yer screwed if ya didnt get a police report but you better pray shes honest if ther is any damage. If there isnt any damage yer an asshat for trying to get paid.

pics of the girl??? hahaha hows accounting going? ready for the final?

That’s pretty messed up. I mean, be grateful that your car is ok. Isn’t that enough? I mean someone hit you, and nothing happened. Let it go, give someone a break, your car wasn’t damaged at all. You ever fuck up?

haha yea im workign on the studying…
my idea was to take Onyx’s old exhaust and go …look u ruined my exhaust, how about we give me $xxx and forget about it…and bam i have new free exhaust

sue her for back pain and emotional damages. seems to be the thing to do with accidents now.

good opportunity to get rid of the wing

uh how
…READ the situation

directions on how to use this accident to get rid of the wing

• grab top of wing
  • pull backwards
  • give each side a stress crack
  • tell ins co. that your wing got “whiplash” because its so tall
  • collect money for damages
  • use some of money to pay someone to remove wing
  • use rest of cash to have mobsters efficiently dispose of wing so no stupid ricer finds it and thinks its cool

OK to clear up all the WRONG info

Police report if - damage exceeds $2000, not $500. If government, or third party private property is damaged. or if one or more automobile is not driveable. Otherwise it is just a MV-104, meaning, an info exchange, which may be assisted by a PO.

edit; also injuries (duh)

no for my 2 cents, dont be a dick to this girl unless there is really some damage, Karma is a bitch and it will come back at you.

my bad, wyoming (no, wyoming the STATE) i beleive is 500, most cars out there arent worth 2000, so they scale their damage limit accordingly :rofl:

my sister got sued 1.1 mill for that

^^thats not what happened to me,i took out a traffic sign (govt. property i think) and there was no police report taken even tho an real police officer was there…i think it depends on what kind of cop you get

wow…sorry dude but thats kinda gay…shit happens, no damage done, let it go. What if it was you in that situation and they tried to exploit you? Sorry but i thin thats one of the most dishonest things a person can do.