Selling C5 Z06 Borla Stingers

Took off the axle back quad tip borla stingers to put on the stock axle back titanium exhaust. Looking to get rid of the System, if you are or you know any body who is interested please let me know.:thumbup Make me an offer

http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/1938195182.html

any idea what you want, i know someone who very much will want this

Have him make me an offer, pics and info are on the craigslist link at the bottom of the original post. Thanks!!

http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/1938195182.html

i sent him the link, hopefully he can get on to talk to you

OK sounds good thanks alot!

why the hell did you put the stock shit exhaust back on?

How loud is this exhaust??? I’ll see if my mom is interested hahaha

my friend doesn’t want it, wants to go with slp

With just the axle back and no other exhaust mods it’s loud but not to over the top at all , when i added the headers, hi flow cats and x-pipe the sound was cool at first then a little bit too loud, mainly inside the car. I like the look and sound of a sleeper because the power is still going to be there, thats’ why i put the stock back on. The stock titanium mufflers are so light that when compared to the borla’s i would easily say overall, 10-15 pounds lighter. Reading articles ppl are still running there stock Ti’s with 400 to 600 hp they still flow good and are super light, if the are so much of a shit design why would they have put them on the Z06 Model to begin with? :ponder

and why would they make aftermarket exhausts that out perform stockers for a reason?

BTW, 10-15lbs isnt going to do shit.

I’m not even sure why this has become an argument, I listed this on here to hopefully sell the system not to get you all hot headed about it, It’s my personal preference to have the stock Ti’s on, Not sure why every time i post something on here you have something negative to say… :crazyAnd i didn’t say anything like “oh guys look since i saved 10-15 pounds I’m going to go faster” I was just stating factual information.

Are you going back to stock?

Not all the way stock, I’m keeping the long tubes,hi flow cats, and x-pipe with the stock TI mufflers. That’s all I’ll probably be doing to the car, I like it the way it is now. Looks clean and sounds nice

Stock exhaust in his case is MORE than adequate. My exhaust is stock…

You do you guys have to be haterz?

Hahaha I’m just trying to sell my Borla exhaust that’s all :lol

Rule 1: if it has a LSx in it, SSSSMOKINNNN is always right
Rule 2: if smokin is wrong refer to rule 1
:lol

GLWS!