Selling house.. There is a bit of moss/mildew. Anyone do powerwashing?

I’m selling my house and i need to get two sides of the house powerwashed with a detergent to take care of a bit of green moss or mildew. Does anyone work for a company that does this? I would do it myself but the bank wants it done by a contractor.

maybe look on craigslist?

During the winter? I haven’t heard of anyone running their garden hose to feed a powerwasher during the winter.

I would call the bank back and tell them to shove it. Or have your real estate attorney call them and tell them it is unreasonable during the winter.

yeah we’ve been doing that however they want a credit, so we need to at least provide a quote for it to be done in spring. Citizens banks is f’ing ridiculous.

ugh citizens blows

some powerwashing companies have their own tanked rigs.

Then get a quote for $100, then tell them that you want a credit for $100 for calling around different contractors and spending your time. Is this the first house you have sold?

It pays to be a total dick with the bank, and get an attorney that is equally as nasty as you.

yeah this is my first sale of a house. Next time I’ll be a bit wiser. Right now we just want to get it off our hands. We’re a week or so away from closing, and the bank is being a d00sh.

BJs odd jobs haha

bid off moss? WTF is bid off moss?

lol… BIT OF moss. i blame my keyboard.