Sept 5th-7th Lake George Car show

yo always have something smart to say, that was over and done with drop it. if you still want to say something say it in person

looks like ill have to request that weekend off. i love lake george this weekend.

damn…thank god for those computer monitors…huh joeY?

Yea, I’ll be up there.

what do you know about diesel smoke, haha i wish i had a standard trans though, whenever i try to bog it down a lil i take off too fast

yea, its alot easier to bog it with a manual… throw in 5th at 30 and just goose iT! :tong

mike are you taking the bike up?

I’m not sure…I might wanna take the stang. Being a muscle car-ish show and all. I might take the bike tho…

when did you get a mustang???

blah blah blah blah

:hug

ill drive th stang you ride the bike!

Ill be up there getting arrested for the 3rd year in a row probably lol. I just got a new set of tires to kill too ;D

shotty ;D

Adam I may take the camaro up but if not im yanking a seat in your car or paulies…lmao 45 up the northway for the win

Im going. I will probably crash at my camp for the night. I could probably have a few guests…

me and some others will deff. be up there all weekend.

im really thinking about going the 4th. sleeping in my car, then waking up to people around my car in the morning. so i can get a good spot. getting in or out of there is gunna be hell!

mind if i take you up on that Friday night :nod

Yay! Come up Dave! :nod