Sept 5th-7th Lake George Car show

yea im taking the American car though so dont be disappointed.

however i did get new motor mounts on teh VR6 and WHAT a difference, night and day, like a new car

ill be there hopefully the stang will be running right by then

do it up the more the marrier

:nod Word, my brand new tires are gonna be trash by the end of the weekend

ive got money for gas, thats about it.

Queerage ;D

toyota isnt going up there, and either is the gti, speaking of the gti, its going on jack stands in a bit… you got 2 i can borrow? i want all 4 corners off the ground

Yeah i can probably scrounge up 2

I’ve got 2 if he doesn’t

Wooot for Adam owing me a case for the lake george trip

pis2high your gay :nana

I would love to go but im will be in hawaii, topless on the beach.

Sean, Adam… when and where are we meeting for the cruise up?

why dont you guys cruise up with us?

pauly has a C4 with a 3.90 gear… doing the speed you guys would do would put him at like 5 grand.

na, we cruise up at like 75…with a few 150mph blasts here and there when the coast is clear!

exactly. 3speed auto, 3.90 gears… 75mph is up in the RPM for that car. i think him and adam plan on doing 55 or so

Yeah well be doing 55-65, i am ok with o/d, pauly…not so lucky lol. Might take the back way up. Im outta school at 12 on friday, so im gonna blow home grab my shit and the car and head out. Whoever wants to meet up let me know.

Ill be up one of the days…

in the vette

I got an appointment to finally get my jail tats fixed on the 5th at 1:30 :headbang I would have to go up a little later

Im heading up some time Friday afternoon. Im supposed to have the Mustang back in the earlier part of the week and I definately plan on driving it to LG and taking a few miles off the lifespan of the tires while Im there.