sept 9th flashlight drags

I’ll be there with Dom again, watching.

my friend is getting married sat but im gonna leave the reception early i think. i know ill drink too much and not have a ride so its probally better that i head out there before the drinking gets too bad haha

i’ll be there…cant race the car though…she is leaking tranny fluid pretty badly.

two days away fix the damm leak

car might not be there this time(noise coming from the rear of the car???)

but anyways…HAHAHAHA you can still dream

:itr41: :itr41:

I have a new tranny for it…just need to get it…its in Clairton though, and still attached to the car. I would fix it if I knew where it was coming from, its leaking from the dust cap in the bellhousing, where you would drain the t/c at. But its not coming from the t/c, so maybe a seal??? I dunno :dunno:

maybe if I go get my new tranny tomorrow evening or Sat morning, I’ll take the car up and race, because I dont really care if it goes then. I have AAA

Shit. It’s been raining since I woke up at 7:50, I think it’s over now… hopefully this shit dries up so I can wash the truck and be out there by 2.

Theres no rain out here in robinson?

Theres no rain out here

rained a lil here at like 8ish, its clear here now

thinking of going

Yeah, I’m out near Wexford and it rained for a good 25 minutes to half an hour. Hopefully now that it’s over, it holds off until the drags are over.

Calling for rain around 7 in washpa, not sure about up there… looks like i am backing out for other reasons(all marges fault)

i’m leaving here soon i think

I am leaving in the laura beater here real soon.

i think i may go defend my perfect title :kekegay: will leave in a little bit

sucks i didn’t make it but i’ll be up the next one with the sillver ss!!!

What are you complaining about, you got a free dinner outta the deal! :finger: