September Edinburg Auto X

looking forward to this! i have been waiting to give a autocross a try.
the only thing im worried about is the trans. it grinds third
since beating on it at LVD. oh well thats y i have it. do u guys
mind if i meet up with u at autozone? i live on 107.

ern gotti is your evo stock? the two times we fucked around
leaving amsterdam in the morning i thought i would walk you
at least alittle. i had nothing for you. that thing is a rocket!!

cty hwy 107? You live in johnstown or balbin? You’ll be fine you wont even hit third gear unless you get it in real quick on the straightaway

Black mustang? No I’mnot stock lol

YEAH THATS ME. I LIVE ABOUT DEAD CENTER BETWEEN.

haha cop cut you off to pull me over lolz I remember that! Got me a parking ticket!

Deff come meet up with us man!

any chance of going just sunday and running?

You are so cool. How can I be like you?

Yes. Same time same place. Sunday is only one event though instead of two. Thus only three runs total on the course.

To clarify, we were cruising in morning traffic. A 99ish Gold Altima, then me, then a tricked out black mustang GT, then an 05ish blue and gold subaru forester all cruising at 68 at 7:30 am down route five. Cop picked me out of the bunch instead of the forester. Guess why? The color most likely. If they were four foresters then the one furthest to the rear would get pulled over but no.

c u at autozone 9am

ah that track looks fun as hell, i wanna go, cant this time :frowning:

i just watched vid of s2000. is that the only track? also what r the two events on sat. what do they entale?

Yeah…I’ve seen the blue evo with yellow stickers around jtown a few times the past 2 weeks.

That is the “only” track, yes, lol they keep it the same every year so you can gauge your progress better than, say, at Malta where the course constantly changes. Its an old gokart track with cones set up along the edges. An Event just means there are three runs. Two laps per run. When we arrive you register then walk the track to get a feel for it. And since this is your first time, you’ll be competing against other novice drivers. They also take you on a parade lap. You drive the course at slow speeds to get an even better idea of the track you’ll be up against. So essentially you’ll get six- two lap races saturday and three sunday

Hmm I dunno then.

do i have to go slow? i want to drive the balls off the car!

Yeah speed limit is 30

who the fuck is this kid?

Obviously the point of it is to see who has the fastest time.

And I will be there sunday or maybe saturday, I wanna see this dumbass put it into a tree or a ditch!!!

im rick james bitch

Chappelle’s show circa 2004

Lol at evo being a rocket.