SER pron

if i had continued “building” the SER, it woulda been like this

essentially intake/IM/headers/y pipe/catback…283whp, 261wtq…UNTUNED :ohnoes

not too shabby out of an uneconomical economy car if you ask me :wink:

same car, open header :excited

BTW he’s planning/has completed (i dunno which, i havent talked to him in a while) a 6 MT swap.

new vid (flybys and shittt)

open headers sounds like my side pipes!!!

Not bad 283whp

im not gonna say it:rofl

yeah and thats untuned, hes capable of at least 290whp/270wtq as he sits, then there’s the JWT cams (+20whp/15wtq), port and polish of the head, and then a 3.7L stroker kit. he could probably be around 330whp N/A if he wanted to.

thats too much power for me in a FWD car (hence my altima being up for sale), but very cool nonetheless

tell that to the 500 wheel honda boys

:thumbup

i do all the time :lol

i certainly respect it, it just wouldn’t be my platform of choice.

they sure are fun, mike from synapse gave me on ride ill never forget in his old coupe

Would be better if they kept the VQ RWD only.

what the hell else would nissan have used to make behemoths like the maxima or altima move forward? :rofl

wow, cool, NOT!

Chopping off my dick is cooler than that thing. Probably on a dynopack dyno. Id love to see that thing break 12.5’s

HAHA i know what dick right real funny.

annnnd this has to do with what??? 280whp is 280, take it to a track to see what it traps. i’m sure with a set of mickey thombosons a 12.5 could obtailnable.

Just to give you an idea pete some guy gad cams and a 75 shot and he ran a 13.8 . Sure the car makes decent torque and is fast from the factory but they hit a brick wall when it comes to modding.

Use to use the Ka24de in the Altimas and the Ka24E’s in the Stanza’s.
RWD versions were the Hardbody/240.

Still should have made them RWD only. its weird going on youtube and seeing a supercharged VQ in a Maxypad, then the related video is a APS Twin turbo 350z…

that made no sense at all. like i seriously have headache now.

that guy had a cazwrx style 4.8 60ft and you know it :Idiots

knee grow just made a new vid