Seven springs

so true :slap:

you can get away with trying that if you are in vail or jackson hole where there is 2+ft of fresh powder daily, but not ice springs…

is this on for friday?

if you weren’t up there yesterday, you seriously missed the best conditions in a year. Windy and fairly chilly, but 12" pow stashes, and this was at 7:00 at night! All of the glades were super fun and floaty. The only jump they had open was a small table and it was fairly firm. All the rails they had were fun though.

also, wax makes all the difference! I put some 14-24 degree swix on this weekend and brushed a nice cross-hatch pattern in. Damn was it fast! I was so happy that it actually worked!

I go up there alot, but for only 2 reasons. Drinking, and having driving fun in the snow. I go up usually at like midnight if it is snowing, because theyre parking lots are the best…(got a few vids)… And a few friends have cabins up there so drinking is a prime… Nice atmosphere up there though.

ah. the matterhorn

We are going up tomorrow for day skiing! :smiley: Can’t wait! Hubby thinks he can snowboard for the first time, with no lessons! HAHA! :bowrofl: I can’t wait to see what he does when he looks at the lift and thinks :wtf: HAHHA! Oh I am sooooo going to enjoy this!!!

If anyone is there tomorrow I’ll be in a red/black jacket w/ a Z emblem embroidered on it…and a husband that is falling all over the place!!!

:bowrofl: get it on video :smiley:

I have a coupon from work that I will scan when I home from work later.
Ski/Board Discount: $8.00 off any night session, $16.00 off Sunday Twilight session, $9.00 of Mon-Fri Day or Twilight sessions.
Tubing Discount: $3.00 off Mon-Fri

Definatly my stomping grounds in the winter, 80% of the bartenders in the matterhorn, alpine room, and goggle know us by name, lol!

So whats the deal? Is anyone going up this weekend?

possibly Sat. or Mon (no school!!!)