shadow coming along

^^ lol, I can see another melted slug coming now…

Rebuild - there’s an old thread or two around somewhere.

Pat - We gotta find You a Gay Yellow oil filter now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice job Pat, Damn those are some YELLOW covers. haha.

cover cover!!! only one. yes it’s a rebuild. it’s .040 i have a cam here for it i’ll throw in after she’s running right. also i’ll intercool it when it’s running right. i just want it to run normally then i’ll eff with it. no yellow oil filter here, just a fram and 7 qt’s of oil because it no longer has balance shafts.

Derrick : this beast ever been to the track?

2.5 pimpage. :tup:

:tup: more pics please.

14.9 at nyirp … i dont remember the trap though … is my pimp steath exhaust still there …

2 1/2 from the downpipe back catless and a 2 1/2 stock style tailpipe ???

i am so envious of where your oil filter is.

i was behind an older daytona turbo the other day… it was mint
i almost bought one when i was like 18. i still kick myself in the ass for not buying it. i like those dodge turbos.

ya your exaust is still on there…hey pat did you ever replace the cracked tail lights from the lady that rear ended me???

or reattach the hood release cable??

my old setup:
http://gci.goatco.org/cpg/albums/userpics/10005/normal_Untitled-1.jpg

t3 or the mitsu turbo the t3 makes more boost cheapp upgrade

you could eat off that. ricer :wink:

did you even get your license yet?

…let alone a car

to bash is to get bashed…i thot jeffs comment was funny…considerin u contradicted yoself in a bash

you said it…to bash is to get bashed…jeff bashed without having anything to bash about, so now he’s getting bashed :slight_smile:

edit:

but i’m not one for online trash talk, so i’ll just run him whenever he wants, roll or stop, his call… :wink:

2.6 :wink:

hes got both actually

:slight_smile:

i love jeffery.

come on love

its jeffrey

and andy

you prob would beat be seeing as your tt swapped 300zx is prob about a second faster than my stock neon

:stuck_out_tongue: just busting your balls man

Oh snap, forgot he bored that. 2.6 pimpage :pimp:

well i just did it’s inital start up. i cranked it without the plugs and such in about 15-25 times to get oil circulating. then put the plugs in and bam she fired up on her first try. i have a small fuel leak at the rail with the rubber line so i’ll get some more. but for now i am pumped. now it just needs a drive axle. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i’m so happy.

fucking T-UP

Go have a couple snickers bars, that’s fucking awesome.

:slight_smile: