Shakira-She Wolf...discuss (after stroking it)

You got your invite to the ‘Halloween Party’ that PJB is hosting, right?

Oh, yes. Should be a significant amount of 8-12 year old boys there, perfect for PJB. I’ll be there scoping out their dadz.

Right. He sent me my costume. Came from Mexico, hidden in a pair of home audio speakers. Seems like the ass cheek/crotch area is missing?

That’s the whole point of the costume. PM him a picture of it so he can make sure it’s the right one and not the one for the PJB PEDO X-Mas party.

He said something about making you sit on Santa’s lap, and digging REAL DEEP for your present?! I wonder what that sly old dog has for tricks up his sleeve this year.

Thats the PJB PEDO X-Mas party, God only knows the types of adventures and activities he has planned for the Halloween party.

I’ve also heard rumors of a truck-tent Thanksgiving turkey dinner complete with PJB’s own “stuffing”, if he’s talking about what I think he’s talking about it should be a memorable dinner for sure!!

I think you are onto something, because my father was telling me that he was behind a tall guy at the service desk at BJ’s who was purchasing a pallet of candy, who was also asking how many kids would fit into the truck-bed-tent that he had on order…

Travis, you goin to be in the area for haloween?

My tongue, her butt.

/Thread

No sir.