Shakira-She Wolf...discuss (after stroking it)

:bowdown

The whole video really should just be of her in the cage :lol

She is definitely a sight to see

i saw this a while ago. not diggin the sound, but looks nice on mute. shes all flexible and stuf in that flesh colored getup. def nice. would smash.

Reminds me of when I’d beat off to movies where they don’t show boobs or anything, back when I was like, 12-13. This video is better though.

heh :thumbup

The actual song sucks ass, but there is something about the beat the attaches itself to your brain.

I hear that the spanish version sounds much better:

Fact: Shakira is only 4’11" tall

pocket size, Ron, its called pocket size :slight_smile:

spanish version>* , listened to it about 35-40 times at H2OI in the TDI :rofl

I feel like I’ve mounted her before.

man, so hot

I cant hit youtube from work, but I think i know what it is, i saw that shit on tv. my jaw dropped. The speaker hump and the tit shake after it was the best! LOL.

But honestly it was over the line for a daytime, little kid watching / family tv show. How are you going to explaine to your little 12yr what the speaker hump move was all about?

Shes definetly hot and can sure move, bummer on the 4’11 tho

you dont like shorter girls? i say is shes fit the height doesnt matter one bit

Well i’m 6’3 so at a certain point a girl standing next to me just looks ridiculous. When i see pictures of me and a few of my ex’s i dont know how i ever delt with girls that were 12+" shorter than me

im about your height, my tallest gf was like 5 foot 10 or so. Some of you saw her out with me in the lot. I still dont care for a girl’s height…still on the fence about midgets:eek3:wow

Mother of god:wow

I love short women, my gf is 5’0". I can definetly understand where you guys that are 6’3" and up are coming from though, it definetly looks a bit ridiculous when someone that tall is dating a girl thats barely 5’. Im only 5’11" so Im good to go.

i think short girls are cute as all hell. this is why i like asian ones :slight_smile:

yea unfort. every time i see a girl that i think is very attractive shes basically a midget lol

I’m 6’6" :lol. Good thing I like guyths,