Shannonville Drift Video!!!!

Ultimate Drift 3!!
Here is the footage from Oct. 9th and 31st at Shannonville Motorport Park. I find it less choppy if you let the whole video load…its a long one. If you make it to the end, there is a little something special that you will enjoy!!

Love it, great post

LOL at s14.5 getting out helmetless.

Conky, you fucking kill it 100% all the time. You are the best

-end thread

1:07-1:09 i put my helmet on the floor

sick!

LOL! mazda 626 at the end?

pretty sure it was an accord being flipped, and flipped, and flipped.

Thank buddy…I have a great time beating the shit out of that old 200!! Finally broke it though :slight_smile: Ring and pinion is in pieces…It will be back for next year!

Video evience doesn’t lie…Driver was definatly wearing a helmet so lets put that one to bed.

That was a honda accord that was rolling at the end being pitted by a mazda. There was an inflated rim and tire marking the end of the track (you see it flying in the air during the rollover.) It was the rim that actually caused the roll. Notice the fuck head in the dodge ram that hit him in the roof well after the roll was finished? This is why you need to pick you partners carefully when you play and ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET!!!. The guy was fine in the accord, but it could have ended badly.

I want to see the Mosport video…

Sorry I missed it again. I will get out at least once next season

I know you will have a blast ripping your car sideways!!!

but I am planning to rip your car sideways, we can rip the 240’s around MIR

concider it done!

Looks like a tonne of fun. Hopefully I can make it out to some events next season, most likely just to watch since I have no experience drifting. Would love a ride along from someone to get a feel for it.

i definatly have to get out next year, is that last bit at davidsfarm haha?

Sweet. Wish it had more out of car footage but, still good stuff.

sick driving… you have any other footage from the last event?

^^^
you are white silvia 3rd of the first 4 cars?

Yep… White sil coupe

Last clip was from daves farm. That place is hilarious.

I have some crazy footage from there but I need some time to put something together. We should have a Son vs. Daves Farm event!!

Outside footage rules…just need some more people behind the cameras next time! Ill see what footage I have from the last event of your Silvia, but I spent most of the day looking for a bloody belt for my water pump in Bellville. Lost over 3 hours with that shit! Glad you guys like the footage though…I made the mistake of putting it up on JDM rides and it became a 3 page hate against me and my 200!! Stupid honda douches…Am I the only honda owner that isnt a douche bag?

^^^ haters is going to hate.

i got your back conky! hope you have more footage of my is300 too!