Shawarma in 'sauga

I want to eat shawarma… And I don’t feel like driving to SQ1 to go to Madina. Anything around the Dundas & Erin Mills area?

Come to my house… we COOKIN!

fuggetabowt Shawarma… where da ROTI at?

go to Pita Nutsy

YES! Could not agree more!

Where the fuck is that? Is that the place on Dundas near the CIBC & Mandarin? I went there today, fuckin closed at 7 =(
I’ll hit it up sometime next week. My craving for shawarma will never subside!

There is a pita nutsy on royal windsor or on oakville on tralfalger but I am sure that is too far for you. get a roti or something like that, there are some good places by the intersection of winston churchill and dundas, just a tad north on winston on the east side.

dixie and rathburn. across the street from rockwood…

is it out of your way? well i don’t care! it’s the best (and cleanest) shawarma in mississauga. i tried alot of different ones too.

or go to pity nutsy…which is amazing…but i find they toast the pita far too much…it’s almost like a tortilla when they are done.

Royal Shawarma @ 3rd line and QEW. Little out of the way but I like their shawarma there.

There is also a place at Dufferin and Orfus rd. I think it’s called Shawarma Hut, they have good shawarma there too.

Hey guess what I’m eating right now! Chicken gyro on pita! Even better then shawarma!

steetsville ! go to osmos or, montford in oakville

Okay, since it was open, I figured I’d pay that place that I missed last night a visit. It’s called Pita & Grill, and it’s behind the CIBC, sorta where you would pull in to go to Mandarin, but it’s in the left side of the plaza, not the right. This is on Dundas a bit west of WC.
Review: It kicked ass. It was really tasty shawarma. A bit on the pricey side, but it’s pretty big and filling so it makes up for it. I’ll definitely be paying that place another visit, but I want to check out the other ones I see here too first. The saga continues :smiley:

Hmmmm that is like 5 min from me, Ill have to keep that in mind.