Best Pizza in the GTA

yes i asked that question.

I am sooo fukking sick of neighbourhood pizzaria’s in Ontario.

They all buy their ingredients (cheese, pep, dough, sauce) from Saputo. And if everyone buys their crap from the same place it’s inevitable that they will all taste the same… and they do.

Flip side… in Buffalo there are a couple pizza places that fucking rule… i buy pizzas over there just to bring them back and eat them at a later time. There are even pizza places in the US that ship pizzas around the country / world because they are sooo badass…

Are there any serious pizza places in Ontario? or are they all pieces of shit?

campus pizza in waterloo is the SHIEEEEEEEEEET

best pizza I’ve ever had

wings are awesome too

I’m sure all the waterloo/kitchener guys would agree with me

Antica Pizza on Lundey’s Lane in the Falls for sure. They have amazing food. I go there every time I stay at the falls. Bing where abouts is your resturant? I’m stopping there for sure when I come up this year.

we’re on lake st in st catharines… i dont live in st. catharines anymore though.

I havent ever been to Antica i dont think. i was at one late night pizza place on lundy’s lane recently and it sucked ass too.

i want a thick, cheesy pizza with just pepperoni on it and i want it to be awesome. i will try this waterloo place and maybe this niagara falls place too… but when ever im in the falls its Chili dogs at Flying Saucer… since like birth

Dante’s Pizza on Yonge

bing, pomodoro’s on Hurontario and County Court Bvld.

http://www.pomodoro.ca/

I go there before my softball games… =D

bing, attic pizza, king st. in stoney creek…

go.

now.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&q=attic+pizza&near=Stoney+Creek,+ON&fb=1&view=text&latlng=7429327110294937425

There is also a place called bellicuchini (hwy10 and eglinton, 1min from varun’s place)

It’s in the same plaza as the LCBO, Montanas, and Shoppers.

Their pizza isn’t your regular pepperoni and shit. Ask Lucidsnow (season) since he used to work there.

Best pizza in the “GTA” for me.

try it when you’re in sauga.

PS: They have like 15 different pizzas that are not your normal ones.

whats the place called? probably been there.

and in st. catharines duff pizza isn’t bad. nether is the place that only serves cold pizza. but i forget the name.

Pizzaville FTMFW

Search the web for a location near you… its not cheap… but god damn is it GOOOOD

There are others but they are all mississuaga ish, probably not too interested in that eh?

Antica’s amazing they use a wood stove to cook it.

Are you thinking about amatto’s? There is another pizza place there? wtf?

^^ it got renamed to bellicuchini, but yes it was called Amatto’s.

I worked there for the summer a few years ago too lol

pizza pizza;)

“Jollys II” at Weston Rd and 401, in the futureshop/ct plaza…my fav. pizza place =]

McKay Pizza In Brampton Is pretty good.
There’s two and personally I find the Dixie and North Park one is better.

duff’s is ok, a bit greasy… I didn’t know there was a place that served cold pizza… !

haha campus pizza… i agree… and so will many waterloo/laurier folk… i’ve had many slices in a drunken haze… hahaha good shit!

Jon

Pizza Pinos in Pickering is the best pizza ever! They Load the pizza with toppings and the crust is thick and delicious. The best i have ever had by far!

Pizza Pizza is by far the worst pizza evar. Even the frozen ones that you bake in the oven are better. I don’t know any mad baller pizza places, but my favourite chain is Pizza Nova. I get the one topping large special, with just grilled chicken. Izzz baaaallarrr!