Shawn96VR-4 pretty much sucks at life

that was also before my Cam and shit…

other words, 62rwhp less then how it sits now…

There is a lot of stock in timeslips. It’s like everyone thinks that a car runs balls out at the track. Perhaps that is true for NA guys but not for the FI guys. Most of the runs at the track are people “tuning” or slowly turning up the boost.

I made a pass at WG once and went 12.5 and some kid whom I dunno was questioning why my 600AWHP car went MID 12s.

yes, im aware. assuming a perfect run with traction and all from your car i THINK you could rip a 11.75-11.80. just pure speculation but you need to put on the man pants and go balls out. fuck, let tony drive it with drag radials on it or something. you just gotta lay down a decent number to shut the haters up.

i remember that. i can surely vouch for the fact ur car was a solid mid-low 11 sec runner TRAP WISE. it just blows you couldnt drive it worth a dick at LVD because of the truly pathetic track prep… however i managed to pull a 1.71 sixty and rip off a pass within 6 tenths of urs with 1/2 the power :ponder

I’m pointing out that LS1s arent stock 12 second cars. I didn’t realize it would create a revolt. :ahh

I got the radials and they will be on this season…

I will let wayne play around with it like I did last year.

Wow. Some of you guys sound like little girls arguing over who has the best Barbie right now.

Why does everyone here act like they own each others cars? It’s actually kind of amusing how personal you guys take it. If drew wants to have a roll racing setup, drew will have a roll racing setup. Its like some of you expect everyone here to be a professional drag racer!!

Drew might only be able to run 13’s at the track in a low 12 second car. Shawn might have run 11’s in a 10 second car. Unless you have sit in, and driven each of these cars to know how difficult it is to launch a AWD car w/ 600HP and keep the boost up without falling on your face, shut up. Unless you have driven a RWD Camaro with 400+ WHP on street tires on a shitty track with a setup made for roll racing. STFU.

It is sickening because most of you guys raggin on Drew and a little on Shawn, drive FWD Economy cars that avg. 75WHP stock. Not everyone. But MOST of you guys.

Aw someones getting butt hurt, oh and FYI drew beat my car with the old setup when i went 12.2

drew gets me froma roll ,out of the hole its a diff scenario

basically ,when i ran a 12.9 in a stock car with a 75 hit it put me in stock ls1 power range …

For what it’s worth, my point was just stock LS1s isn’t 12 second car. Everyone is pussy hurt and gets riled up over a simple funny. Too much drama around here. :tongue

Butt hurt? :lol: Trust me, I could careless. It’s all giggles to me but some of you people take it a bit seriously. Like you got sponsors and shit. Does Street Glow send you checks? :number1

That was an epic come back :thumbup im almost speechless, have you ever seen my car? Id love for you to find one thing ricer about my car

Honda right?

:rofl

C’mon. I deserve POSITIVE rep for that. :slight_smile:

HAHA:rofl