Shawn96VR-4 pretty much sucks at life

600+awhp and a high 11sec car. You fail

Thanks

Damn!!! About time someone called out someone else other then me!

oh yeh and dont blame track prep like we all know you will, Rubin cut a 1.5 60ft on a wednesday night and street tires

Oh HAI :lol

it was a little too much for him to handle, i think his suzuki is a bit of a better fit for him.

agreed :lol

well that just plain old suckss… 600awhp plus he cantdrive it when i run my turbo justy at lebanonvalley dragway i have no issues even on just plain futuras i know how to pedal it and the car goes low 12s on pump gas while at it

Curb weight of 3000GT + Curb weight of Shawn = a lot of weight to get going fast

More info on the turbo Subaru Justy, I just picked up an '89 Justy w/ 30k orig. miles

More like VRFail + Driver Fail = Dumy ass times

Nice pick up dude real solid

Wheres the big Dog ShawnyVr4?

:Idiots lol

How many times do we have to go over this? The car never made a pass at 600AWHP. Not even close. The car has beaten plenty of faster cars on the street to not need a timeslip to satisfy a bunch of d00ds on the Internet.

You don’t count. You suck and your car sucks and the majority of your wins are against 13 second cars. Wait! That’s what you are!

Work.

ok??? then why are you calling me out on track times when your in the same position as me??? On paper, I have beaten cars on the streets that have ran faster times then me at the track…

your in the same position as me bub…

actually every car I have raced this summer was faster then 13’s…

nice try tho.

as much as it truly pains me to type this… drews car has some nuts from a roll which is what he built it to do (sadly). my car went 12.3 and from a roll he had me for the most part. (a certain few exceptions). fact of the matter is from a roll he can play with cars nearly a second faster than what he puts up from a dig.

roll racing shows a cars strengths, dig racing exploits driver weaknesses…