She can has the sex with a 14 yr old and get away with it?

http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/1010/1010_busted_in_the_tub.jpg

NICCCEEEEE!!!

+1

Yea great he got laid when he was 14. Anyone of us would have been down for it. But its the hipocrasy thats bothers me as well. A law is still a law whether you are male or female. The standards should be upheld either way. Not to mention what sane 22yr old woman wants a 14yr old kid? Think about it.

a horny one

Sounds like someone is cashing in on double indemnity… bang the teacher, sue the shit out of her.

This is exactly why I made the adult decision at age 16 to only let the substitute teacher chick blow me instead of having full out sex: to protect my innocence.

lol :clap:

uhhhhhhhhh…Ms. Moore

http://www.caledoniacalling.com/uploaded_images/homer_drool-746501.gif

hell yeah man…

Where were these teachers when I was in high school? I went to two different ones, you’d think my odds would have been better. :rant:

Police do not believe any other victims were involved

This suggests that there might be gangbang teachers out there. Now I’m really jealous of the next generation.

While I feel the law should be equal for all, I give this kid the :tup:

Yup, Keep her on a leash fool.

14 years is well old enough. It was old enough for me to have kegers in the woods, and old enough for me to know I wanted my dick wet.

Someone hurry up and give him the “Luckiest kid in the world” award

Hey just because you have feelings doesn’t mean everyone does. I bet you are the guy that likes to cuddle after sex. You make me sick. As soon as I’m done I tell the chick to hit the road. Who cares if thats 27 seconds? Not me. I’m done, go home, end of story. I think your the one with mental damage, you should be a woman.

:eek: I’m game.

This goes under the idea that you can’t rape a guy (outside suprise buttsecks) both wanted it so the idea of a “victim” is a hard pill to swollow.

It is def a double standard, if it was a 22 year old guy and a 14 year old girl we all would think that fucked up.

Its psychological we see girls as innocent and being taken advantaged of when they are young. I look at some of my 8th grade students as being taken advataged of when some of them are going out with 10th graders and thats only a 2 year difference.

The only problem here is that boy might have a fucked up view of women now, if he doesn’t then cudos for him it would have been nice to get some older women experience when I was 14.

pics?

i wish i had those kind of teachers when i was 14 wtf

Idk why you guys are all saying this. I dont think she is that good looking. Better than most all of my teachers back then and bet your ass if I could work that when I was 14 I would, but still, shes a 6/10 maybe.

i wonder which dude in this thread wears crocs

:bigclap:

she kind of looks like ms haslam from SH… i dont think anyone would have pressed charges if they could have pulled that off…she didnt get there til my jr year or so but still :hitit:

i wonder if shes one of the registered sex offenders where her address shows…i could see way too many dudes taking advantage of that

HI, dateline NBC, I’m Chris Hansen

:jawdrop: :slowclap:

Don’t be Beck!