Shed??

When you spend the kind of coin I do and get fucked over by a “by the book” manager on a tool exchange that wasn’t my fault…bet your ass I’m hostile.

My amounts of fucks given for Lowes is staggeringly low. But I don’t like to hear that kind of stuff.

PM your issue, I’ll see what I can do. They give me WAY too much freedom at work, I can take advantage of it.

every single time ive gone to a lowes they fucked up because of employee stupidity.

one time i had my dad get flap discs when he was going there for me. my dad isnt good with tools so he had an employee help him. my dad says “i need some 4 1/2” flap discs for metal" and the employee gave him grinding discs. i ended up having to go back and return them.

another time when my dad was getting a shower unit he called ahead to make sure they had the stuff. so i meet my dad at lowes with my truck to pick up the stuff. the emploee loads the cart with the parts and when going to checkout i tell my dad we dont have the right parts. theres a basin and two boxes for side walls, no box for back wall i also notice that only the basin is the right model but wrong size, and the side walls are the wrong model. so we go back and the employee is looking and looking, “yeah we dont have the back wall for that shower” so we put everything back. the next day we go to a different lowes because they say they have it. we get there, “yeah we dont even carry that model in that size” so we ended up going with an entirely different shower.

3 strikes.

i will never go to lowes again. the level of stupidity at home depot is much lower.

back on topic.

you may want to install a fire protection system in your new shed. i can design one for a small fee. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://linapps.s3.amazonaws.com/linapps/photomojo/wivb.com/photos/2012/07/g3726/75324-8df3a.jpg

Mine would end up a bit melted but I don’t think it would ignite. :slight_smile:

Derek you really need to shoot me a text or call me next time you need something or if something gets fucked up, I can take care of that stuff easily I just need to know about it first.

1QuikZ, do you have a business account with us? If you’re spending a lot of money I can make sure that never happens again + save you a shit load of money on stuff.

might roll with this…

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=&catalogId=10051&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=3412216

Go the post office and get one of those envelopes they send when you move. It’ll have a 10% off coupon, so you’ll save another $90. Or you can buy one for like a dollar on ebay.

^I got him covered with discounts if he goes with that one.

What are all the floors on these like though? Mine at my new house was built on a pad +custom and it’s 83738392902x better than any pre-built shed i’ve been in

Mine you have to have a slab/ or built floor, I just built a floor out of pressure treated wood. then lay the plastic floor over that. works fine. should have leveled it better as everythign rolls to the front… but makes it easier to pull stuff out lol

Is there a small Chrysler product in there?
The Amish build great structures. They got websites too.

i cant believe you are still there

Not working at Lancaster HS anymore, I needed some form of income.