Shift_518 Video

lolllllll

pretty sick video.

May I suggest the Partridge Run area for this video shoot of shenanigans?

Beaver Dam road by Thatcher Park would be cool too with the tight chicane at the end, but there’s too many people around that area to do something there during the daytime.

Lainhart Road in Altamont is cool too. But Altamont SUCKS.

reservoir road, all the way down rt 7 right by my house it goes around the tomhanic reservoir, curvy and smooth with a ton of scenery

Brian, there is no video yet you dope

used to drift laps around that warehouse, get a vid rollin asap

So I can do rolling burn outs in the video?

I’d be down to make more than one. One can be a stunter video and you can do all the rolling burnouts you want

Can I also jump the Hudson River in Gatvilles 240?

I second this, the road is so fun. My dad lives in the area at the north of the reservoir so I drive it every time I’m there.

where abouts? i live on phillips the first right on reservoir road

holy shit joey i was talking about the one one alpine skiier made of himself on the super moto

Ok, fair enough you cheese wagon

On Pinewoods Rd in Melrose

I’ve got a few vehicles available.

I’m in and would be happy to provide you with twisty road action

i would like to have the civic in a epic video. maybe me and kramer can have an old car parade with our cars as floats

i prefere vegas for editing…and premier for after effects plugin and riot gear plugins

sean did that im assuming? hes going to waterfest with us so expect some sick vids soon

Makes me want a nice car. And video skillzzzzz.

Yeah. He used Steve’s camera for shooting the raw video and then vegas to edit/publish.