Shift Fall Foliage Cruise 2010

Located a thermostat and housing. Im going from 180* to 195* but I will be running. I say we are going to Manchester then back down to Bennington like previously discussed. Who is still in? PMs for a head count would be great. Then I can decide if its still worth it.

Times?

Im gonna say meet at approx 8:30 and be moving by 9am. Hopefully that will get you back in time so you can fill out that DTF like an application. Time and meet place up for discussion… GO!

I was just going to say details will be posted tonight but I’ll play along with Johawk if he had a route set.

Lets see… we can vote on it if need be.

You probably spent a lot more time on your route. Mine has 10 min invested.

Yeah DTF would be 3pm, might be able to do this. Might get trashed sat night though…

Just drink during the cruise. No big deal

:lol

You gotta shot gun every drink so you dont have open containers but empty ones…

My car is up and running… Whos going? Meet at exit 8 Park and Ride off of I87 @ 8:30am - 9:00am -> Manchester VT -> Bennington VT (eats) -> Home via Route 7.

going

Rt. 7 into VT freaking sucks. Avoid if you have any kind of performance oriented suspension.

Dammit

It’s not that bad

My suspension is stiffer than my cock when your girlfriend touches it.

my girlfriend is a man, homo

Is this tomorrow?

going fishing tomorrow

If i would have known by Friday, I could have joined up. The transmission is being swapped out this weekend now.

EXIT 8 off 87

8:30 am.

Me and johawk will be there.