Shift feedback thread.

I typically try to do this once a year or so, let you guys voice your opinions in how you feel about the forum or whats going on.

Not a whole lot has changed since last year besides a slight moderator change and an addition of a whole bunch of members.

So let’s hear what you’re thinking or what would you like to see on the forum that is missing or you’ve seen on other forum that works.

Stuff that I’m aware off.

Contests are wanted back and I’ll see if I can start fresh in the new year.
Gallery would be nice
More smileys.
Youtube embedding.
More events.

I’m also planning on having some sort of election process to elect a new moderator or two.

Youtube embedding would be nice. That way we can inform of reposts without having to open another window.

Give PJB his own section and force him to make an hourly blog post.

^oh that tis a good idea. id subscribe to pjb blog.

+2 for seperate section devoted to PJBisms

embed youtube AND vimeo

Point taken I’ll see what we can do.

Who else dares to speak up? :ahh

Auto-sizing of posted pictures should be a must. I don’t understand why you guys don’t have it.

yeah autosizing to like 600x800 with the click to expand option would be so fucking amazing

App for smartphones!! Highly unlikely im aware of that but it would he tits. Also like autosizing idea

I’d have to say video embedding also! We have it on rofl and it gets used very often.

Better arangement for marketplace. like spliting vehicles and parts into wanted and FS/FT

Any feedback on how the place is run? Or any suggestions in general?

It almost seems like everyone is happy? :wow

if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

If it’s tuckin a penis, RUN. Or call gatville :wow

this would be awesome, shift blackberry/i phone app FTW

Stop messing with the rep system, you just continue to increase it and the 10 members who just plus rep eachother all day long will just continue messing with the rep spread.

Reduce the culprits repzzzz

blackberry shift would be very helpful but prlly not feasible

yeah i had figured but it would be dope

dope it would be. yeah figured, i had.