Shift_Golf

Each outing will be listed in the OP. Comment below.

:number1

sick

sunday’s would work best for me

mill rd wouldn’t be a bad place to have our first “shot” at an outing, as it is a short 9 hole course

im prolly trying to fuck with mill rd as little as possible. my short game is okay i need to work on my irons and woods, not trying to only use my 9 iron lo

Sully doesn’t like Mill Rd :rofl

i like being able to use every club in my bag besides my driver and 3 wood. plus it helps to keep the scores a little closer for the people who don’t have the distance in there drives, like some of the others on here

I’m always down for Mill Rd. It’s a short walk and a nice little par 3 course. My grandfather used to take me there all the time as a kid, in fact it was the first golf course I ever played on, so I’m kind of partial to the place.

for a quick round it’s not to bad

$14 bucks for 9 holes?? is it a par 3 course?

Next time no pussy shit, were bringing a handle. That’s aimed at you Chris. Sharing is caring. :rofl

NOT sharing is caring when you only have a half pint to last you through 9 holes!

Yes. It’s a somewhat challenging par 3, though. You’ll use almost every club in your bag

except your driver… 220 is the longest hole and it’s a par 4. easy 3 iron into the green

you can use your driver on the 9th hole dogleg if the teebox is setup to the left

meh. i wouldn’t want to try and hit it that close to the range net, i’ll take a 5 iron to a sw with an easy putt

fuck your golf

Mill rd is alright, I’d just rather play a longer course if I’m going to spend the $$

Schenectady Muni! (I pay resident rate $13 for 9 holes lol) and its a beautiful course.

we can play anything, but for people who don’t have a very good “long ball”, mill road just makes it a bit more fair.

i’ll play anywhere

Briar Creek is a fun course. You can use your driver alot and it’s wide open for those of us who have an awful slice, the rates are reasonable and it’s close to many of us.

http://briarcreekgolf.com/

+1