Shift518.com - our Wiki *DO YOUR PART contribute~!

elephantor.

TROGDORRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Added rep section.

There needs to be a section that starts talking about one topic of the forum and then randomly turns into a homo-erotic storywhich turns into a reeses puffs cereal commercial.

and medival english tongues

Feel free to help.

I’ll plus rep :lol

I think it would be cool to have a thread of what people are driving. I Know theirs atleast one on here, but there is a lot of bullshit inbetween everything. Essentially a thread of people posting pictures and a short description with strickly that, and then link it too here.

Just an idea take it for what its worth.

this forum is not educated enough to have a no pics no post thread that actually works

build threads.

for those not skurd about what they have under the hood when it comes time to throw down on DaStreetz.

real contribution:

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=22356

but you have to go back and reinsert that pussy farts original comments he is hiding behind when he thought he was slick and edited most of them with “.” or “jjhsdfjk”.

This. KOTS!

It will take forever I write the entire thing out.

If anyone wants to help with a paragraph to add it will be much appreciated.

Krazykid you can write one on that kid in wiki fashion describing his fail and going epicness.

You rang?

i guess im comin bitches

edit

wrong thread lolololol

where is the sponsorship of speedtrapimaging.com?

shift518=small mistakes or relevant questions bring about an avalanche of bullshit, but only when it comes to certain members

Yeah i can work on that next week… it will give me something to do at work. :rofl

Bump***

Get creative fellas, ill do an update soon including more Jellies links such as his intervention thread and the Tagorama along with whatever else I can think off!

:number1

Do a face-to-face interview w/Jellies. If you dare.

I do not.

I would like to have this established to give a new members a quick 101 for all our inside jokes/memes and general phenomenon of Shift culture it seems.

New members may not say *****, ******, habib, be antisemetic or display hatred towards homosexuals like slowmarro