Shift518 cruise 10/04/09: Now updated with meeting place and time!

i haven gone on a cruise since the last apg ones had an awsome time with both of them minus my little offroading …i’ll have to see im taking some time off next week so ill have to see if i can get that sunday off too

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?doflg=ptm&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=116954459052853905498.000473305bf66faab70e3&ll=43.482819,-74.09317&spn=0.492238,1.234589&z=10

there’s the apg cruise from years ago. BTW 10/4 is the last MoHud Autox. Hopefully I’ll be at it with the STi if all goes well. have fun on the cruise.

my uncle’s lakehouse is near the eagle/racquet lake area in inlet, a beautiful area. have fun.

Cossey it seems like a bad date to be competing with an AutoX and a cruise…

I’d prolly pick the cruise over all of those lolz

Over on ROFL we did it this past spring this exact route. Was an AWESOME drive stopped by Oscars on the way back(kinda hard to do that now) overall i think we ended up doing about 6 1/2 hours of driving total.

im coming and im going to do 150 in cruise control.

I love hiking. Me and my buddy did Wright Peak (4580’ Elevation), Algonquin Peak (4840’ Elevation) and Iroquois Peak (5114’ Elevation) in one day late August.

I will be interested if bikes are allowed.

When are oyu planning on doing this Cossey? Id be interested, i bet my brother would want to bring his integra too, do you have a date planned?

Only date in October I can do this is the 4th. After that it’s a bit colder, not too great.
Bikes can come too, of course. This is for all of Shift518 and anyone else who wants to join that doesn’t wanna drive like a cock.

I’m planning on doing this on the bike.

I dare you to jump.

Woot. Im in. I have nothing going on ever on sundays.

For the record I’m making another cruise through Illion Gourge and southern Adirondacks the Sunday after.

Finishing the season of well!

Gpny the week after Illion

noice noice count me in for GPNY

oh god, cruises two days in a row

For you?

I set mine a week apart.

Do it on a Saturday and I may be in. I have church Sundays. I’ve never been to the Adirondacks so this would be nice.

I notice most of your guys’ events are on Sundays. Why? It’s fricken football season lol. Stay your ass home and watch the games. Do this stuff on Saturdays, so I have a chance of going lol.

youve never been to the adirondacks??? what??? :lmao