Shift518 Drift Discussion

redline for KA is 7. but theres nothing there after 6k.

and i was talking about being in first on that track. not drifting

You’re not so good with conversation are you.

“Hey where’d you throw that ball?”

“What ball?”

“The ball we were just playing with”

“I don’t understand the question”

:rofl

Red line for RB is 6.8k but will hit 7k anyway. Pulls good from 6k-7k too ::slight_smile:

We should split this thread to a stickied “youtube drift” thread

:lol

ya sometimes.

here go to this website , its a video that a friend of mine took at the track with my camera inside the car, u can see how the track is layed out :slight_smile:

http://www.motionbox.com/videos/a79ed8b61910ec2e

Looks like we’ll be spending some time in the grass if this ever comes to fruition…that shit is TIGHT in some places.

That first turn after the straight looks like a solid 2nd gear turn though, and I’m sure once we get the tires nice and greasy it’ll make for some fun laps!

!!!

DIRT DROP everywhere at that track

explode @ero

look cool

I’ll go I still suck but no curbs would be cool and i could stay in second gear

A video to support the cause:

[youtube=425,350]PVFBS0I-KGQ[/youtube]

on second thought there is no way I could fit my car on that track

That vid was sick as hell, only thing better than the vid itself was that E36 touring (wagon) omg do want!

I still have to find a nice parking lot just to practice more. I got my KAAZ diff and hope to install it this weekend so I’ll probably have to try it out after the break-in period.

WHAT TRACK IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT??

Thread got split and the video never made it. Don’t know the name of the track though…

Okay, this was the Auto-X that was held last weekend (endinburgh/saratoga springs). I’ll contact them now

That video is sweeettt!!! that wagon is badass!

That one 3 series had a ski rack and skis, that’s going to be me this winter :lol

No, you = can’t drift GTFO

AWD + Snow = mad dorifto yo.

You should have seen the shit I did in my Audi :banana

no… My Trans Am on dry pavement anywhere… :banana Now when it’s wet out :runaway :giggedy