Shift518 Drift Discussion

yes

You’re going to hit a curb and I’m going to laugh at you! :rofl

Not going to lie, I probably will :rofl

My winter set up was cheap though

I emailed Trivettes, but they’re gay and haven’t answered.

anyone else know who I should call up?

wow guys fail more.

they ysed to do auto-x at ACC and washington county airport. A drift day at either would be really sweet.

#'s or emails of people I should talk to?

867-5309 jenni

It’s not owned by the tri-vette guys, it’s owned by another guy who lets the tri-vette guys run their events there. They’re not going to let anyone drift there, and no one else is allowed to run on the track unless there is an event being held. The track is private property.

yeah… got that. I was hoping the trivette guys could send me the contact info I need.

I’ll give her a call tomorrow. Which location does she have say in? ACC or washington county airport? What is ACC?

Might as well count the Edinburg track out. We tried getting permission to use it before, but were denied.

shitty.

Well I never received a reply from SCCA, so I sent a follow up email. But yeah once I know which venue Jenni is in charge of I’ll give her a call.

:crackup someone please look closely at the phone number

Wu I have also contacted SCCA of setting up drift session at several sanctioned courses I think you should call me before you proceed because we are both doing th same thing. We need to present this to as something that looks real not a couple guys on a fourm wanting to do some burn outs. Planning prevents piss pour perfromance…Anybody can want to setup an event but use some of the experienced guys that have setup events like this to make it happen

ACC is up north of Saratgoa and is a school that I currently have talks going to setup a legal drift day. I want to do all this shit underground but after speaking with J clark I found keeping legal is the way to go.

:rofl

:confused

:lol

didnt relize it. :lmao

:rofl i thought it was 867-9305

no its not.

I was right

ron’s right 867-5309 lol