Shift518 Drift Discussion

I fail :sad

if we want a spring season we need to get together…this coudl be real with events in 3 different spots in the 518 but no one will get on board with what I am saying…

What were you saying again?

Yeah wut? :rofl

You’ve told me like 4 different things, I don’t want a competitive event, I don’t think anyone does, I’m just looking for a place to mess around without worrying about johnny creamfilled giving me a reckless ticket.

If people want to watch, that’s cool, but if I run your ass over WRC style don’t get your blood on my car :nono

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=NAanJMKb0qw&feature=related
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Dude I hate dealing with Johnny Creamfills :lol

I dont know to laugh with you or at you :lol

So yeah this whole drift thing was a fail. All we needed was a big parking lot and some police scanners… :slight_smile:

Need*

I can get a scanner. :shifty

Anybody know who these Drift Hussle guys are? They were mentioned in the Synapse BBQ thread, gonna go meet them at the BBQ, but just curious if they have a board or something.

My brother has a scanner too actually…

:shifty

Never heard of drift hussle and I am active on some of the more legit boards thatare occupied by SRS drifters.

on a side note i decided i am not going to try and make the lexus a drift car I am going to buy a 90’s cressida or s13 for that. too much $$ for the auto-manual

Somebody just registered on Shift with the name ‘Drift Hustle’

:shifty

It was me. I drift. And I hustle. Seemed like a good choice.

everday I’m hustlin
everday im hustilin hustlin

aparently said drift hustler is from B Spa.
No hustlers can be from B Spa.

What about the ae86?

meh

traded it for a set of wheels for the lexus and cash that a bought a rear bumper with. my car will be sweet next year

what do you mean by fail??? do you suck or do you just think your not good or just reckless???

An airport would be perfect !!! I need some srs practice :stuck_out_tongue: