Shift518 Drift Discussion

you guys can park on the grass in your own little circle, and proceed to masturbate in a group.

DEAL!

now shoo

tungsten have you been to that airport. depending how wide that runway is I can see a good set up already

oh come on, i had a 240 for about a week.

edit, ive been to Japan too.

Yeap. You nailed that one. :ssh

People have to stop calling VW like R32 ect… I keep thinking Skyline, but then I realize it’s just a VW :wtf

RWD dedicated parking :nod So this BBQ is tomorrow? I’ll see if I can make it out there.

no not yet. But it looks decent. I mean SCCA holds drifting at a very similar setup.

first things first, we have to make sure we can use that in the spring.

w.tungsten, you going to the BBQ tomorrow? I might go.

Yeah I’m going tomorrow, I want to talk to the Drift Hustle guys. I think we’ll be able to figure something out for spring events.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r174/Englshmadesimple/240sx/fultoncountyairport.jpg
I say shorter more runs would work better. I don’t think the runway will be wide enough to dori dori

thats the exact set up i was thinking maybe with a transition point on the second straight depending on how long that straight actually is so there isnt so much speed

the runway specs are 4000ft x 75ft so where the segment separation is, im thinking you could build a lot of speed with about any car.

yea you’re right but i’m still gonna call it an .:R32. thats what its called and thats it.

it’d be nice to get some people who really know what they are doing to participate too. I would love to see some tandem runs

Dude.

Remove your negativity please.

rwd parking tommorow :thumb and to the the owner of the red 240 NOICE

thanks man. I always feel guilty though, since I didn’t do most of the work…