Shift518 Drift Discussion

I’m hoping to get down there tomorrow

arent you trying to make your glorified toyota into a drift car :umm

would you shut the fuck up and get your FWD faildom out of this thread.

No i have said before the lexus is to nice to beat up. I’d buy another car to do that

aww sensitive subject… i guess that big wing and ugly body kit were just for show purposes huh

you just called the vertex body kit ugly. The most widely used and known body kit for the JZZ chassis

I’m just sick of all you little kids having penis envy over my car.

oh and my car asnt had the wing on it sinceohh maybe may when I changed my mind from doing a swap and drifting the car to just plain driving a nice car.

I can see how that concept would be hard for someone who drive an economy car.

Srsly, GTFO :runaway

I’ve been pushing this point for some time now…

yes i called it ugly, oh god!

yeah i sure hate driving an economy car. my car is definently budget, youre right. and im definently envious of your old, auto toyota.

your corvettes build quality is lower than a VW

you guys are so sensitive, get your feathers ruffled so easy. :crackup

Look at my signature. Economy cars ftl. Penis Party knows what im talking about… ;D

You may be right. But sometimes you have to give up a little to get a little. You might as well send a letter to the editor and complain about the nylon strap door handles on the new Lamborghini Reventon because its shitty quality.

In my case I gave up some interior “comforts” for a car that wasn’t meant to drive to Price Right or where ever it is im guessing you shop. But you have fun in your VW. It’s a cute car.

Ha unless its an he owns an r32 his interior is just a cheap as the corvettes interior.

Its a VW there is nothing “plassy” about them

alright guys. When did this thread become “bash each other’s cars” Serious guy who drives the VW. You didn’t contribute at all to this thread.

fuck.

off.

Oh and so I contribute: Here is a photo of fulton airport.

Fuck

You

yeah i dont know about that. R32’s only have different seats and minor touches like pedal covers and brushed trim.

and pants party… yeah price right, what is price right? must be where you shop. if you bought a vette to use as a status symbol, and portray you as someone with class, youve failed miserably.

FWD guys jealous much?

wow, never knew that.

dash is also preferated.

all i did was comment on SRS BZNS’s comment about a drift car being from 2001. thats all, he got butt hurt about the comment, and got diarrhea of the mouth.

edit : not doing much drifting at fulton’s airfield…

Well anywho I should be there tomorrow. There needs to be a RWD parking section

cause i dont want to park my car near any FWD buckets :lol

I wish i never sold my 240 last year. I was living the dream