Shift518 F&F Movie Night

I drive an 02 civic si, i was parked in the corner away from eveything. I was at the first race session and it was a shit fest. We went back later and there was some fast cars there and one extremely good run. Most importantly there was no pr’s

Solid. Maybe I should stay longer next time.

Looking forward to the movie, regardless of how good it is. Lot’s of domestics in this one.

Domestics ftw!

And yeah def doin Colonie. If other people wanna go elsewhere, so be it lol. Whats a decent time for everyone? 9ish??

9 ish is cool this fri right

Word word. ANy idea what the weather is looking like? Im sure itll change about 10X, but just wanna get an idea

So what exactly is going on?

I want to go with a bunch of you guys as does the other half…

When/where is this going down and should I preorder mah ticketz

im pre-ordering tomorrow, me and the crew will meet at 9ish (csholtes, my cousin, skateshelter and his little bro)

and were parking at my work so we dont have to deal with pr’s (goodyear)

im down for 9 PM fri how should i get tickets?

Theres a bunch of us going on Friday night, idk what time though…

I’m down for 9pm Friday

Idk how many people are gonna be seeing this, but i may go a bit early, get my tickets and just chill in the parking lot by my car. Sound good to you guys?

I was planning on doing the same so I didn’t get jipped out of a ticket

Yeah that sounds like a plan. Is anyone heading to LVD the following morning?

Why, they dont open till the 18th lol

:facepalm

yea we can go early chill in the lot or maybe go get food

yeah, ill meet you there

:shifty

Adam I’m down for that… did you preorder yours?

I was planning on going early so I can get into the theatre lol…

Ill deff meet up with you n dave chill out by our cars like ricers and g et some food

after is gonna be where the real action is at. I remb when Tokyo drift came out watching the fools in their chevy pickups gettin silly.

Im in …