Shift518 F&F Movie Night

Colonie works for me.

But seriously, someone should check group rates, etc…

Yeah Colonie

I’m most likely down for this!

deff down

when is it coming out again? i dont feel like surfin for an hour to the first page to find out

Youll be in india

Singh. When you coming back dood.

check my sig man thats when i am coming back LOL long ass vacation son

so really when is this coming out, im just wondering i wont actually be going… obviously

April/May I forget lol

think its april somthin

Damn!

April 4th I saw on TV the other night

oh ok well then i guess i’ll catch the hindi dubbed version over here fuck it

so WTF is going on with this? are people going opening nights(3rd) or on sat?

I’ll download DVD quality the day it comes out with full menu’s, etc. (usually I can get them the same day). I’ll probably end up seeing it sunday night though lol.

wtf do you use… PM info plz

Bump for this, i think it comes out next friday and were going to colonie?

I’m game for the Friday night showing at Colonie. I’d like to meet some of the big members on here too. I’ll bring my lady friend because she’s just getting into car stuff.

Parking together will pretty much eliminate door ding possibilities, wherever it is.

do you have the silver teg with superluggeras? I might have seen it at the lot last night.

Ultraleggera’s to be exact! I just put a new clutch and flywheel in and went out for a drive to break 'em in. I wandered around for a bit, what did you come with?

I met DJ (black tiburon), Alix and Mckenzie (older silver Z) so that was cool. I actually followed one of the big groups to watch a few PR’s race because I had never seen it before. Slow cars, slower people and police…what a bad combination. A few guys got pulled over when they busted it but I just went an opposite direction and had the GPS direct me back.