Shift518 F&F Movie Night

he broke it loose at like 60 son…

bowtie FTW

At least after this movie all the little kiddies will be buying old muscle cars and skylines.

I was on my way there last night, went through a soberiety check and ofcourse they pull me over. My two friends with me are pretty sauced but of age. I have a horrible head cold and am sicker than hell right now so my eyes are all glassy and blood shot.
Guy pulls me out starts giving me a hard time and Im sick and already in a bad mood. He was a fucking dick. Asked me how many beers i had.
I’m like “1 3 hours ago.”
“Really thats it.”
“Yeah.”
“Why you shaking then”
“cause its fucking cold and raining out here and I have a 102* fever.”
“Recite the ABCs” I do get to i get to K and start coughing hardcore, stop, open my hand and show him the huge chunk of green shit i coughed up and he gets me a tissue at which point i basically have no voice. He makes me do a breathalyzer which I have almost no lung capacity to do, cough my lung up again after that with blood this time. I blow a .01. I’m so pissed I say “yeah thank you for that” He continues to ask if I’m on medicine, I say no If it doesnt kill you it only makes you stronger I’m not a little bitch. He lets me go

Like seriously. At the point of seeing my cough up blood the cock sucker could have let me go. I hope he gets as sick as I am from me coughing all over him.

WARNING: THE POST BELOW MINE BASICALLY SPOILS THE ENTIRE MOVIE

honestly was a dissappointment…mabey its one of those movies you have to see twice…went to x gates, theatre was good, crowd was good movie was aiite…

great story but not what i expected from a car movie

^^^ Thanks for reciting the movie :facepalm

it’s a FUCKING MOVIE, they can do anything.

Yeah I know, when that scene came I was like :facepalm

Def. a nice choice of main cars, besides that yellow Mustang and red G35 lol
The red & gray Chevelle, Grand National, STI, and Charger were SICKKK. The Camaro and Gran Torino weren’t too bad either.

Thanks!

this silverado guy is suttin else why do ya do that always runnin the mouth somtimes keepin it shut helps ya…did we lose one travis to gain another one???

thank you sir, i was about to read it :lol

Good call.

No prob guys.

I know how pissed i get when people ruin the scores of the hockey games i Tivo that a miss

honestly was a dissappointment…mabey its one of those movies you have to see twice…went to x gates, theatre was good, crowd was good movie was aiite…
heres an idea when i started talkin about the tunnel scene why didn’t you stop reading it b/c you knew it was gonna ruin the movie…im not behind you twisting your arm forcing you to read it outloud…shit…

wouldnt it be easier to edit the post ,or keep your mouth shut ??? i dont know im sure one of 2 things would be ok

:retardclap(100)+2 = silverado?

rather than editting the post you quote it again.

hmmmm

der dederrrrrr

Just got back.

Best F&F. The cars were SICK this time around. That NSX at the end was mmm mmm sexay. Even the muscle cars looked sick.

As for after the movie. Beat a kid on an 02 (?) Impala like 4 times (highway runs of 70+). Took the same exit on I-87 south and chatted for a quick minute. All he has was an intake. Same as me. Made me feel good about my car although she’s been misfiring the last couple of days. Again. I changed all the plugs, all the coilpacks. Back to the drawing board.

I went out like we had originally planned and had dinner with some other friends I invited and then caught the 1040 showing, even though we could have gotten tickets for the 950 show. I liked the movie, the best one yet imo. Lot was empty around 1 when we went out.

What happened to ya 94Gt5.0? I think everyone originally going bailed because you stopped posting. Don’t know if you actually had intentions of being the organizer, but your posts signified you were. I tried to get the rest out but not many people know me on here.

dude thats how this site is all talk no action on a lot of things …get used to it

I take that to heart. Every event I’ve planned but one I believe were put on unless the weather ruled it out of the equation.

i was talkin bout crusies and haning out ,not chill and grilles and such as i know those work .not downin the site just others intentions as a group

There were a ton of people at the 10:40 showing from shift518…I think it was more of an accident though.