Shift518 F&F Movie Night

I’ll be there doing burnouts in the civic, mainly just gonna go from mall to mall at the end of each showing and just doing burnouts.

^ you would

:rofl

I just got back from seeing it.
I have to say, Pretty good!

so where we meetin up at for this movie? mall at 7?

seein as noone knows, what the fuck are we doin???

Bunch of ricers

lol. i’d be going but i have work at 7AM tomorrow. sleep>>>FnF that i can see anytime

wow what the fuck do we even hype the shit up for ,it looks like noone is goin ,another shift failure

I’m heading out now to PF Chang’s, but the 9pm show at Colonie is currently sold out so 950 would be the next best.

For those that are still going (94Gt5.0) give me a call at 713-304-6164. If no one else will take the reigns to organize it, I will.

Yeah, Shift failure for sure.
Coulda called this a while ago though, who the fuck in their right mind would think the tickets WOULDNT be sold out???

Colonie shows up to 1050 are sold out…

I just called the theatre and they have 100+ tickets for the 950 showing still.

And PF Changs has a 15 minute wait right now. I called and put 6 (large table) down for reservations at 8 just in case.

Come on out guys, it might just be about 45 mins to 1 hour later than originally planned. My phone number is on page 9

dont hold breath noone will show

me and my girlfriend went to the 3:50 showing at x-gates.,…the theatre was empty…

the movie was the best fast and the furious yet…although its not what you guys expect. Its not really directed towards street racing anymore…

i have sean better movies on the a.m.c channel …the ending all to predictable

Def. the best F&F so far
I have to say though, the parts that didn’t involve racing were the best :lol

In the true fast and the furious aspect, the movie kicked ass

Other than that, it was stupid and full of awsome bullshit that makes the movie what it is.

Good movie

yah…the part with the 70’s camaro at at end where he double pumped the clutch and popped a wheelie on the dirt made me burst out laughing.

atleast when they were racing through the city with the chevelle and skyline that was kind of more realistic…they werent squeeling their tires at 120 anymore when they hit the nitrous and shit.