so i've been inspired by track day

im really not feeling 240s…just something about them. heres y i like the 300:

i like the little 2-seater hatch with a somewhat removable top, i like the ‘rarity’ of it, and i like the looks. im not a huge fan of the 240 because i dont like the styling, the car seems cheap to me (like its what the guy who wanted a 300 but couldnt afford one had to buy). i like the 300 cuz it reminds me of my Porsche 944 but its just TAHT MUCH more refined, and although i realize parts are prob expensive, its nowhere near the cost of Porsche parts (dont believe me? own an older one…then we’ll talk).

if i did get a 300zx, it would be untill after i got a somehwta reliable DD (i have something in mind right now) and even then, i would be storing it in my grandparents 2 car heated garage that no1 uses, where i would just start doing stuff to it (suspension, brakes, mayb a little motor work) and work on it a little at a time as i could afford to do so rather than plowing myself into debt (as i did with my truck) just to get stuff done. i might even consider getting a decent NA one (caugh kcuvscarifhestillwantstosellit) caugh)and then doing a TT swap (which andy na300zx said would be reasonably inexpensive). im gonna do a lot of reaserch thought and not make the same mistak i did with buying my last 2 cars, which i jumped into them without doing my homework.

this is all pending on weather i sell my truck or not. i did a coupple 3/4 throttle pulls today, and its a lot quicker than it used to be. and im in love with it again lol.