Shift518 Membership benefit for Wud VW Saturday August 28

Sweetness, we are looking forward to it. Thank you all in advance for coming to show your support for Albany Speed and I. We both apprecieate it very much.

You gave me a good idea.

How about we have a dyno lottery of sorts?

We get a car, strap it in, people look at what’s under the hood and bet on the WHP numbers? Make it like a 50/50 raffle with interactive prizes. You buy in with your HP pick(s). the money pools for each car strapped in and winner & shop split the prize?

Smokins SS we all have a good idea of its power, but the nitrous shot will create a nice variable.

other mistery cars we could strap on to increase the challange! Even some odd ball shit like a bike or a kart or anything else we can scroung up.

hey, im in i think, not 100% but if im in town ill be there.

didnt see this thread until just now, but looks like you got the poll working fine

and member cards sound cool but more work then worth and wouldnt last, we know who is who anyways just hold enough events to get familiar

we can strap down my winter monster. i think it will make some good guesses.

Hell yah, that would be good. It would be like a price is right dyno edition. hahaha

Darryl, get some of the hotties tomorrow on board with this too, they can present the “guess a dyno pull” like they do on price is right!

fuck yes! Your a geniousss!!!

that sounds like a great idea. im down.

Also, this will be the 4th time my car has been on this dyno LOL…but everytime It makes different numbers…so it will be interesting. I myself dont even know what it makes on a clear n20 pull because the only time we did some pulls on the bottle I had fuel solonoid issues

how about 3 pulls for $75??? 4 pulls is pretty brutal on the car LOL

Screw http://www.speedtv.com/programs/pass-time/ , it’s time too play PULLTIME

yeah it sounds like a cool idea to me.

Andrew. You’ll be on the brand new l&s dyno this time
bring the juice bud!!

Dc

Well need to chat about this. I like the idea!

I don’t disagree. I was thinking of the split for mike though.

you guys are nuts LOL

Cool, i hoping its later in the afternoon, i’d love to come down from LG to see whats happening!

None of those dates are good for me. LOL

Any day works for me since I have a non-existent social life.

is that a roller dyno??

in ground or out?

I am down to hop on the dyno there and see what it makes compared to synapse.

Maybe if I wake up…

I predict 260whp for a certain red Cobalt

this^^

and since i sold the 240, the rabbit is a lost cause and idk if i will have another car by then i might just have to cruise in the lifted CJ :wierd