Shift518 Membership benefit for Wud VW Saturday August 28

reason why its been making diff numbers each time is because the correction factor’s been tweaked with since its a dynodynamics (the c&C dyno)

What time is this start/ending? I may come dyno for the hell of it, I’d want to go last/near last since I’m coming the farthest by far (heat soak)

everyone’s car will be SOAKED!! LOL.

Yeah no heatsoaked dynopulls allowed.

MW-
could you stop in this week so we can set this up and get ready to go for this Saturday?

DC

Sure thing… after work on tuesday will work if thats good for you… I have someone dropping a car off to me tonight for some body work so i cant today.

ill be here teating small chassis dyno!!

c u then!

DC

In for Saturday! Good thing mike is s better dude than the last recipient of a shift fundraiser (failvis) lol.

Also, I have more projects to discuss with you, mike!!

Thanks, Ye’ Tallest Boie De-MR2.

I think I might be one step above failvis, atleast I hope so… I dont own any sissor jacks.

see ya then broski.

Darryl, answer this chap right here!

TT you better not be on low boost 93 mode, put some c16 in that muddahfuckah.

for what?

dyno the bitch how you drive it on the streets…not just for a high number!

I’ve told you many times that the car makes max power on 93.

If I come, I’ll do both, and both on 93…

Lol sounds like a plan.

Also, I can take HD vids of all the dyno pulls and put them into a nice little video for you guys to throw up on your FB page or something, I want to screw around with iMovie a little bit

I’m probably not coming anyway, I’ve got better shit to do, and I can’t even get an answer on what time this shit starts.

Shoot fasttwins (Darryl) a PM, he should answer by te end o the day

Its still TBD penis wrinkle. Most likely it will be a noon-afternoon thing, unless a night time g2g would be a change of pace, but its darryl’s property so I dunno how that would work, off hours in the evening.

Thank you

Damn. You guys are ball busters! Calm the fuck down.
I posted earlier it would be a 10-2,3 thing. But idk. There more to do then time in the day! Turbo, I love ya man but bite me. Im going as fast as I can dude. Geez…

I am working out the plan tonight on paper and then I plan to post tomorrow am sometime.

Singh was by today. It’s nuts right now! Saab work speed work benefit parties dyno training advertising photo shoots to sort. I think I Goya slow down. To much to fast can make you choke. I’m just slurring my words now…

So for everyone:

visit this post tomorrow. We will have something up then. Mike wasn’t even coming to discuss till tomorrow night! It’s going to happen. Promise! Saturday. Late Morning till early after noon

Anything spent is a split for mike wood wud vw rebuild!

Goto go now to work before I get yelled at again. Lol.

Sorry all

dc