c I’m a mess right now

I have a bit written. Here a sneak peak

50/50 raffle
guess the horse power game
raffle for pulls and diy and such

Btw turbo. Lol. See post 38

lol ok just making sure you meant him and not me haha

Boo til early afternoon, I work til 1:00 :frowning:

travis why u givin the dude a hard time?

Yeah… I was gonna roll through …but headed to DC for a lil fuckin Tea. Oh, and to see Singh do his work at the Lincoln Memorial.

Sorry, I was at the end of an extended period w/o sleep in an attempt to fix my FUCKED sleeping schedule. Could barely see the screen at the time of my posts, ha. I’ll keep an eye on the thread.

is it 3 pulls for 75? i kinda wanna put the truck on the dyno…

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Working on that now…I should have the post up in an hour or so…

I have a new Idea!

Dyno Poker…three card stud!..with betting for benefit of Wud!

DC

I may roll down on Saturday for a bit. Need to talk to you guys about a possible alignment.

Good morning. I know some of you are really anxious to read this… So I will be breif and I have not spoken to Mike regarding this yet, but Im sure he’ll be good with it! I’ll see him tonight and we can review…Im sure he’ll chime in here too…so…here we go! :wow

Mike Wood / Albany Speed Shop Benefit for WUD VW …

When; Saturday August 28th
Where; Albany Speed Shop 2017 Central Avenue, Albany 862-2795
Time; 10am-2pm RAIN OR SHINE

Activities to benefit the WUD VW …

1. 50/50 raffle $5 per ticket …5 for $20 :excited

2. Raffle for Mixed bag of goodies… DIY Time, Dyno pulls, Base Scaling and Racing Alignments… - $20 per ticket - 6 tickets for $100 :ponder

3. Guess the HP Dyno pull game raffle “PULLTIME” - Here’s how it works - Peeps will guess the HP for the first run and the closet to the HP number and NOT OVER wins… $5 per guess…guess all you want - winner get 50% of each cars collection. :number1

4. DYNO POKER - We are working on the layout for this game and the rules for benefit operation. :ahh

Three Dyno Pulls = Three inertia pulls on the new L&S dyno for $80 (remember the benefit split is 50/50) showing your true HP and Trq.)

Lunch = burgers, dogs and the like… FREE…AUDI JAY IS COOKING…lol:clap

DIY bays will be available…YOU MUST BE DONE BY 2pm…But you can start as soon as 8am… Buy and hour get one free!! :thumbup

Come and hang out, walk around watch some racing vid’s or bring your own to watch…eat food…and play on the dynos…all to benefit the WUD VW and Albany Speed Shop from the assholes that stole and ruined our stuff…

Most all of the money will go towards fixing Mike’s VW as it entered ASS as badass and will leave as the Evil VW…:slight_smile: I promise this car will blow your mind when we are done with it. It could become the Albany Speed Shop poster car at the Drag strip!

If you have any questions PM me…

this is basic information…Im sure there may be adjustments based on timing and such…

Mike and I want to continue to thank you for the help with this matter. Mike has some big news to announce Saturday about the crooks too!

THANK YOU SHIFT 518 MEMBERS

DARRYL

PS - there’s a stack of tires out back right now. better hurry if you want them!

Darryl,

What kind of logging (AF, boost, etc) is the dyno capable of?

TT,

The L&S dyno has 28 input channels…so the answer is Yep- we can monitor that…

However, we DO NOT monitor those things for inertia pulls on a dyno day. Costs more to hook them up… For more Money we can do that for you. LMK

We will only be measuring HP and TRQ that day…

DC

How much more for tailpipe A/F monitoring? I’ve got one in the car, but sometimes it’s nice to have another set of eyes on the AF. Do you guys allow the customer to dyno the car?

1. NEGATIVE… Rule #1…customers do not run pulls or operate the dyno at any time

2. Normally its $25 bucks extra. I could do it for nothing but then everyone wants it and thats not fair…

LMK

DC

Sounds like a plan to me Darryl!!! I will be over tonight around 5:20 to talk more with ya.

To everyone who will show up and provide monetary support for us, I will be posting an “Albany Speed Shop / Krazy Kid Kustoms 2004 Jetta V2.0” build thread up once we get cracking on it, and will post up the parts or services we purchase with your contributions. That way you can see where YOUR help if going, and I won’t look like a Falvis! LOL.

I want to thank you all in advance and look forward to seeing you all, and meeting some new people too.

That’s fine. as long as I could sit in the car and be on the laptop watching things, we’re good to go!

will there be signup at the event or will it be pre-registered for the dyno pulls. as long as im not busy id like to strap the truck down