Shift518 Membership benefit for Wud VW Saturday August 28

I wouldn’t steer you wrong, I know what you need to run for timing you clownshoe. Are you going tomorrow or what?

yah man Im going. I will be there a little after 10.

you going??

Me and a few buddies are probably going to swing through around 11 or so.

I shall be there before noon.

Want to meet up and cruise? The car will be super dirty because I don’t give a shit.

ill be there,i gotta have my normal shit talk with eric (saaboost) before hand anyways

I would but I gotta meet my fiance’s father at a scuba diving store down on central at 10 to make a scuba diving appointment.

GONNA BE THERE IN A HOT MINUTE JUST GOTTA GO TO THE BANK TO CASH MY PAYCHECK TO GET MY RACKS RIGHT REEL QUIKK.

Im heading there shortly, winter beater FTW.

Where is everyone???

i have to go fix my car.

I was there, for about 10min :rofl

Disappointed with the dyno today. Has some software issue reporting HP #'s. We are speaking to L&S on Monday! Glad to see all that showed their support. It was noted!

We are installing a straight Axel in mike car with a 28 speed pedal set up with the donations! Better then using his sneakers!

The build began today has he and his brother started to disassemble what will soon be the Evil ASS VW!!

Dc

my bad i didnt make it, my alarm didnt go off and i got up early the previous day so i was tired and slept through most of the event, my brother and i were gonna swing by and talk to you a bit about his exhaust set up he wants but by the time we got there mike and steve were leaving.

I was going to come, but then had to work today :frowning:

bunch of fuckin blowout bullshitters on this forum.

If you poeple arent going to come, dont say you are because when you dont, to show some local support to someone, it looks bad on your part.

Just my .02. Dont like it, its just as simple to fuck off.

Stopped by and bullshit for a bit

Good seeing the familar faces

Nice meeting you in person finally mike!

You to daryl… sorry i coudlent stay longer and chat… I had some sheet rocking to doo

You’re just figuring this out now? :lol

Sad how many flakes are on here in general. Sure, I showed interest but did not come due to the Evo purchase, but A.S.S. (and everyone else) knew that by Thursday, and I’ll be down to A.S.S. on Tuesday to get my rescheduled alignment.

Thanks for coming by and getting the bimmer on the rollers. I love those 335’s. the LGT looked and sounded great too. Nice to meet you guys, gl with everything.

Yeah kiid. Nice to meet you too and shoot the shit. Your a good egg. Glad to see we keep to car talk and didnt nerd everyone away with some BA computer techie talk lol. See ya around, man, thanks for swingin by.

Thanks to the rest ouf you guys that stopped by and did what you did. Your all great people, and we all apprecieated your attendance. Personally I wasnt bummed out at all, if 1 showed or 100 showed, it didnt reall matter. We are all human and have lives we need to live, its all good.

It was nice to meet some new faces, Hanstech (proude owner of a 300+WHP swift :rofl), redevil… the rest of the guys I met before.

SSSSSmookin, we gotta see if peeetur can make it up the hill on the quad in a week or two at your place, that should be a good time! Thx for your support man, BTW, PM me your number again, I was looking for it last night to call you and see how to get on round lake now that they closed the ramp on 9. we were thinking of going this AM and wanted to see what u were up to.