Shift518 Membership benefit for Wud VW Saturday August 28

very glad i made. it was nice to meet some of you people in person. i will post up the REAL dyno ## when dave sends them to me. Mike i will be in contact with you when i might have some more funds to start the weldathon on the swift!!! lol.

side note: A.S.S did a great job with everything! i will be going back for sure when i need to do some work. great group of guys there!! keep up the strong work.

All dyno runs sent to L&S this morning. Waiting for information and analysis now!

i will be awaiting said analysis!!

:ahh

funny…real funny. lol

It was the food.

Said Anal is back… can you come over so we can do your car again?

yes for free…

LMK

DC

Ill let you dyno my ranger as a ginnie pig :lol

hells ya!!! will this saturday be ok?

Yes be here at like 10am!!

DC

ok i will be there, and this time i will have a camera.

Henry, when I leave KK’s we should meet up somewhere. I don’t think I’m leaving albany until 6ish. If you are still at ASS I’ll stop by, I have yet to check the place out.

i will be there at 10am broski. i will call you friday night an make a plan of some sort. you should dyno the GT.

No money, otherwise the header would be on. Don’t have time at the shop, we are down two techs. So I gotta pay to play.

Cost of furnishing. Oh well. I’ll be putting more work in throughout the next 2 months.

oh im sorry did you say something? cause all i heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH my gt is to slow anyway…

Them’s racing words.

Definitely! Sad to hear about your ride Mike.

I bugged them about working towards an awd dyno. I’m going to EWG and e85 with the Legacy and it sure would be nice to have a place to work on my tune locally! (or perhaps tune other’s Subarus!)

Also I’m a huge CS guy so don’t be afraid to nerd it up around me brotha. I’m currently setting up a Hadoop cloud computing database cluster for work :lol

Werd. I used to kick some serious ass on TF2,. I just dont have any time to sit at the computer when I am home… I do it all day at work and I get sick of it I guess.